Test Discussion Love Conquers All 2024: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new styles and base items from the Heart and Ice Cube vendor in the House of Legends, including new chromas, styles, base items, and an emote!

Along with these new items are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Sequin Sequence
    - I Heart You
    - Hearty Furnishings

Thank you so much for your feedback!
    • Like x 2
  2. Brav Well-Known Player

Hello Cardboard, Just logged on test and checked out the vendor items which so far everything is looking good including the new feats. (Ally user interface glitch mentioned in side note).

(Side Note: Main reason for posting is to bring up a UI glitch most likely caused from this update. Not sure where to mention it but decided informing you would be sufficient enough. The UI glitch I'm referring to has to do with the Allies UI. The Allies Owned category is currently displaying an invisible ally list. You can scroll to them and they will display on the description side but the actual list remains blank. Please address this when possible).

Thank you for your time and dedication. It is very much appreciated.

Sincerely: Brav
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The items and styles seems to work fine.

There was some chat issues.
    My friend Nix could hear me.... but I can't hear him.

Also my Ally UI is messed up.
    In the UI I see the 3 Allies that are equipped....
    But I don't see the Allies that I own in the UI.

My friend Nix did not have the Ally issue.
    He saw his Allies fine.

Not a big deal....
    and it may be something that only happens on Test.....
    but thought it would be worth mentioning it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

well if this items wont have feats i think NO ONE WOULD CARE OF THEM anyway you dont even care about the themed heroes and villians for this event its a shame this game still exist for me im done now take your little crap and overprice anything goodbye shame i wasted so many years here
  5. Eve YouTuber

All feats working as intended! The chromas are pretty cool. Base Items are 6 marks -
    [IMG]

I am pretty sure I requested this emote?? I'll have to look in the emotes thread. But It's super cute!
    • Like x 2
  6. Achikah All About That Base

First off, thank you so much for listening to the price reduction concerns. This was an extremely welcome and appreciated surprised and I hope going forward all other seasonals will reflect this change.

As for the furniture haul, it's a pretty nice drop. We've been needing an updated chaise for awhile now, so to get it in two different colors is really great. Maybe in the future too, either for next Valentine's or even a random Cheetah vendor update, we could get a variant reflecting the same colors as the Luxurious items since they go so well with the beds/chairs.

The tea tables are adorable, as are the heart chairs, and will pair great with the gingerbread and refreshment tables for some high tea/dessert extravagance. And those Deadman posters are some of the most gorgeous comicbook cover items to date.

Overall, a pretty nice drop- kinda niche to some, but definitely useful to many, especially with the price reduction.

Thank you, as always, for your hard work and for listening to the community's concerns. Looking forward to this drop!
    • Like x 1
  7. Spood Boost Well-Known Player

Is there a chance you can upscale this neck from 2017 to be like the anniversary event speed rings, currently it maxes out at item level 191, but would it be possible to make it a purple neck and scale it up to a max item level 368 and put some bonus stats on it similar to the extra type you see on the speed rings, making it then relevant to all end game players?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Great Idea! +1
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone calculated the total cost of all items this year to complete all feats? :)
  10. Eve YouTuber

160 Hearts in total (Sweaters has no feat)
    10 base items, 1 chroma, emote
    • Like x 1
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Something for next year maybe.

I just did the instance with a normal random queue'd group and a normal damage distribution in just over a minute. The average group may need 1,5-2 minutes for it when having an unranked character in there.

The Race just took me 1,5 minutes and my old best time was around the same. So even if you pick up every speed boost, this seems a bit out of balance for the one mark you're getting from the Race.
    It would be nice to simply have all hearts be boosters since the knockback hearts serve no purpose as this Race has pretty much never been used competetively and all it does is show the opposite of love when trying to punish your "opponents?".