Lots of DCing tonight

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WhiteW0lf, Dec 20, 2017.

1. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I dont usually DC at all. Its very rare to put it lightly. However, so far tonight, in the past hour, I have DC'd four times. Seems to be a 50/50 chance I am going to DC anytime I reach a loading screen. This problem just started for me tonight, but I have seen others mention something like this lately. And whats worse is, Im not even going linkdead, Im just having to start over whatever I was in at the time.

Edit: forgot to mention, everytime I DC Im getting the message saying that the game is down for maintenance. And one last thing to point out....logging in has about the same chance of success as teleporting does.

USPC

Already posted this in the bug section, just curious if anyone else was having a particularly hard time tonight.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Leaguemates on PS4 DCing back to back to back. Eventually some gave up trying to run the game.
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

That's awful .
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

sounds like a bummer
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've noticed that if you get knocked out and then rally, you might as well just resign yourself to being DC'd. I didn't notice it as much just running around, or if I went from zone to zone, but a rally (even if just 'warp to rally') was a kiss of death for the last few days. I've also noticed that linkdead is not working...not even for a short time (I know they have played with the duration before).

Devs? Any changes in Linkdead?

Reinheld
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Hot fix today
    "Link Death
    • Link death has been temporarily disabled."
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well....that would do it.

Reinheld
  8. CassUV Well-Known Player

Did 3 times Panopticon Elite and 1 Escape Elite. At Panopticon, in 3rd Boss Fight (2 times) and 2nd Boss (1 time) I got disconnected and didnt get the renown. Wiithout linkdead, these disconnexions are driving me crazy. With linkdead, we, at least, receive the renown in case the group defeat the boss.

Please, return with linkdead or fix these many disconnexions.