Losing Feat Credit if not logging out after changing powerset

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rejoicer1, May 2, 2013.

1. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

1. I went to the meta wing and used a Power Respec to change from Fire (tank) to Electricity (Healer)
    2. I then spent a ton of MOT to buy the T3 healer set. (Kryptonian Medico)
    3. I then equipped the armor and saw that I now had access to the styles
    4. I then checked the feat for acquiring that armor and saw that I was not given any credit for getting the style and as far as the feat was concerned I didn't have any of them.
    5. I then logged out (Should have done as soon as I changed powersets) and back in, changed alts and restarted the game, and re-equipped the armor. All to NO avail. The Feat refused to recognize me as owning any part of the armor even though I have the entire set in my inventory and have equipped it and have access to the styles and can change my look.

BIG BUG! Especially for all those eager to swap to troller once the next DLC comes our and pick up some style feats along the way.

PLEASE FIX and give me my 50 feat points!
  2. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

I believe I've seen this bug reported before. DEVS is there a know procedure to follow here? And when are you going to fix it?
  3. Lamar New Player

No M3cry
  4. Random Hero New Player

You need to relog immediately after power respec for the feats to show before equipping any gear.........BRUH
  5. Tule New Player

Yeah, same happened to me. After I relogged I just started equipping other stylse and the feats eventaully triggered themselves.
  6. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

Update: After I submitted a Customer Service Request AND the daily update AND I equipped a new style, the feat triggered. Glad it did, but definitely nerve wracking until them considering I dropped 20K+ MOT on it.
  7. Aiden Warren New Player

The power you choose at creation. You will only get the Style Feat for The DPS Set Sunstone's Edge, and The Secondary Role set for that power. In which only Two T3 Styles will be in the Iconic Styles Feats list.
    In which this is what I thought. being that I did this also and never got the feats for the other 2 sets.
  8. recespieces31 New Player

Well, there's your problem...you actually think people are going to be Quantum Controllers when we all know 70% of the players swapping to Quantum will be Damage Dealers because no one ever does that...:p
  9. Radium Devoted Player

Its been around since power respecs.

Always relog when switching powers and collecting styles beforehand. I had this happen before as well.