Loot Locked; anyone else?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sprout Robinson, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Whenever I complete anything in the On Duty menu, I receive a message upon completion that I am loot locked. I don't know if I would have noticed, except that I have been specifically trying to replay the stabilizer fragments event every time my loot timer reset to save up to open a mega-capsule.

Has anybody else run into this? I am getting this same message even for missions I have never played before and am attempting for the first time (relatively new to the game, just completed all my tier 1 missions). For the stabilizer fragments event, I have been loot locked for nearly a week now despite the fact that the loot timer hits zero.

I submitted a ticket and they told me that they couldn't fix it on their end but that I should post in the general forum and the bug forum to see what other players had to say. Anybody else experiencing this?
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

By your wording (you're always referring to the end of the instance) it seems that you're seeing the normal loot locked message we all get in the scoreboard once the instance is over, by that point even if you weren't loot locked on the start of the instance you'll be loot locked, cause you'd have already received your drops by that point. What you need to do at the end of the instance is open your chat and go to the loot tab, there it'll show you what you received during that run, it'll also show what the rest of your group got, in the case of the stabilizers instance you'll see about 5 drops, 2 or 3 pieces of nth metal, a base item and your stabilizer fragments.
    What really matters is what you see when you queue up, if when you queue it doesn't say you're locked then you're not loot locked. Also when you're loot locked and go into an instance there's a message in chat (it's yellow by default) that tells you what parts you're not receiving drops from it'll say something like "you have already been victorious here recently" and then show a list of what bosses or drops you're locked from.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Double-checking using the loot chat window was a fantastic idea!

This was an incredibly helpful answer thank you; helped more than the help center <3
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

PRO TIP: i'm not sure if it's there by default, but if not, you can add a tab for 'loot' in your chat window. Only loot will show up there if it's the only item selected for the tab. It will show each item you get for loot and you can scroll up if you are ever in doubt of 'did I get my marks...or xyz drop?' Also handy if you have some high ticket item for sale and you get a 'new mail' notification. Loot will show the increase in cash so you can avoid that disappointing run to the WT/Base to check mail only to find it was the 'Top secret file boxes' you sold for 1 instead. I know other people will also look at it and see if someone got a rare drop then offer to buy it off you. Unfortunately I think this is more to take advantage of someone who doesn't know the values off the top of their heads "Hey...give you 10M for that Man bat Commandos you just got...." and so on. But it's up to the user on how you use things.
    • Like x 1