Up-Votes Needed Loot Gear Items Not in Boxes Since Update

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Charlieboy, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I may be being really stupid here, and knowing these forums someone will be quick to tell me I am, but since the update loot gear from running content is not dropping in boxes allowing you to chose the right role.

They are dropping like old content used to, sometimes as dps gear and sometimes a random support specific role.

I have only noticed this happening in new content but that's what I have mainly been running.

Also it only happens with the green and blue gear, the purple is dropping in boxes correctly.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?
    • Like x 1
  2. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

UPDATE: I am wrong, but not entirely lol

For some reason the gear in boxes now appears at the bottom of the list and the random individual gear is at the top.

I 99% of the time pick the first item as I am only going to salvage it anyway but they have, for some unknown reason, changed the order they appear.

Panic over.
  3. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

I can confirm this USPS. Loot is dropping as gear and not as gear boxes after last GU
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Read the update notes. There's also a rather long thread in General discussing this topic.

Tl;dr - this will be reverted back to how it was. For now, we'll have to put up with it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info. I must have missed that thread, I did check in bugs but not in general to be honest.

At least I am not going crazy and its a real thing lol