Looking to start a new hero league (USPC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Knight Ranger II, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Knight Ranger II New Player

Hello, I'm looking to start a new hero league. I have a lvl 30 hero and the ability to create a league. I just need a few folks to start who are interested in a league to help each other grow and have fun. It would be a more adult league as topics often shift that way.

I'm not really into a huge group of ppl, but as long as they are active, it works. My time on is normally Evenings EST.

Character is:

Knight Ranger II
    CR 42
    PVP CR 81

Any ideas, or if you want to Join, let me know. I have a few names in mind but I am open.
  2. barachel14 New Player

I would like to join i left the last league because there was no active people i need help to get stuff done but at the same time have fun in a mature environment please consider adding me my character name is DCKbarry im level 30 and my cr is 66
  3. Captain CdViper New Player

I am looking for friends to join our league, we are looking to help whoever is not lvl 30 and we are willing to reach higher as we grew higher levels we are going to end the game together and help new comers to do the same. I am looking to do everything in this game PVE, PVP however the main reason is to meet people and have friends, why you ask? Because I live a busy life and mostly I have the most time to meet and interact with other people that have the same likes as me, are online. If you feel the same way, fill out an application so I can add you next time I go online, I only need you to have Skype or an email address that I can reach you right away so I can let you know when I’m online or a recruiter. Interested?Click Here
  4. Captain CdViper New Player

Hi if you dont get enough people we have a almost stablish League of a family enviorment, mature and we play at all hours, meaning theres always somebody online, mostly in the evenings we have more than 6, we have a website and we have a lot of great stuff, If still have your own, look CdViper Smash and we can help u out doing Raids until u r settle.

http://incrediblesmashers.guildlaunch.com/
  5. MisterPolite New Player

I thought you already had a league? Smasher!?
  6. TheDarkSilencer New Player

I would really like to join your league I left mine recently and have been freelancing around. I would like to see what this is about and if I can make a difference. My hero mod is TheDarkSilencer. Cr 57. pvp cr 84. I am free to play.