Looking to create a league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Incredible Fly, Sep 11, 2013.

1. The Incredible Fly New Player

[ This league is for USPS3 Villains ]

League requirements:
    • Enjoy speaking with and helping each other.
    • 70CR^. SP are important as well but I won't set a minimum for that as I plan to have us complete as many feats together as possible.
    • Know your role. I want this to be a tight, high quality league full of experienced members. I understand that everyone has to begin somewhere and I want us to be helpful to those in need. However, as cruel as it might sound, I don't want any inexperienced players joining.
    • This is OUR league not MINE. I will be creating it, yes. And I will, for a period of time, be the person to consult for recruitments. However, this will only be until we have enough members to begin promotions. At which point it will become a team effort to maintain.
    • Make yourself available. If you're busy with life, other in game activities, or what ever the case may be no harm done. However I do require that you're lain back and up for raids/alerts/duos anytime you're not busy with something else.
    • Mics are are optional. I do not currently own one myself but I may purchase one in the future. I do own a keyboard though and I'm a fast typer so no need to concern yourself with delayed responses.
    • PvP gear is optional. This will be a PvE/P league and I'm a big fan of making hero's lives miserable so if you want to partake in that PvP gear will be your responsibility. I won't be organizing any arenas for us though which is why I say PvP gear is optional. It's only really necessary if you want to harass hero's at police stations and during their raids with us.
    There will not soon, or ever, be a webpage required to visit in order to join this league. Send me a tell or speak with me directly and we'll have a makeshift interview to determine whether or not you'll be joining and/or post here if you find that easier.
    In the future we may organize a date/time for raids. However, you have my word that we will never be strict with you. There will be no removals for absences if you happen to miss a league raid, your loss not ours so be there if you wish to participate.

Finally, and most importantly, I want us to be a family. I've been in many leagues and I've only ever liked two. The ones I enjoyed were the ones that were kind to each other and it was always a pleasure to speak with or be around them. So if you're constantly going to be bossing people around, acting like you're too good for us or are never willing to help someone out then you'll be removed. The only penalty anyone will suffer in this league is removal for being a prixk. If you're not present for a raid, if you make mistakes often, if you're a bit shy, I don't care. We'll accept you for who you are with the exception of asxholes. If you're ignorant you won't be staying long. And believe me I'm the last person you want to get in an argument with...

At the moment, the league name is undecided. I promise however that it won't be something lame like xXxs00perKeWlxXx.

[ My in game name is "TheIncredibleFly." I regularly hangout in Chinatown if you wish to catch me in open world or you can send me a tell when I'm next online. ]