Looking for Ultimate Soldier (Elite) Mechanics (and Glitches) Advice

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AV, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You might have answered your own question there. xD the 30 minute mark....... Is bugging out or is it...............a complete mess while also a perfect ending to time traveling evildoers. :D
    • Like x 1
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I've also heard theories about having 8 people on voice chat adding to the data causing these things? Im a PS4 player so I'm completely clueless when it comes to this stuff lol
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I've had more issues with camera in the first sea beast fight. The last battle I haven't had much issues because there is a lot more space and it isn't as claustrophobic as the domed fights in US or the first battle of Throne for example.
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm more inclined to think that there is a reason why the devs have not fixed the so called broken raid. Crash Allens comment just made me have a V8 moment. xD

[IMG]
    Is bugging out or is it...............a complete mess while also a perfect ending to time traveling evildoers. :D
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Wait... you mean you're supposed to get into voice chat? How am I supposed to pay attention to my league chat and razz on everyone else out there without their knowing about it? :p
    • Like x 1
  6. AV Loyal Player

Everyone's in chat. It's not that one person isn't seeing a mechanic in time it's that the mechanic won't show up in time for anyone. We noticed that with 2-3 people out this toned down a lot. 8 in is just rolling the dice an invisible mad bomber isn't about to spike a hot one.