Looking for "mature" players pve pc league...

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TITAN NICK, Jun 26, 2013.

1. TITAN NICK New Player

...and I say "mature" instead of "adult" because I have teamed and played with teenagers that act mature, so I really have no problem with a league that is open to almost any age, but do prefer older players for the lower drama value. lol

While I do not get to play as often as I would like, when I do play, it seems that lately I don't enjoy it as much as I could because I usually end up on a PUG of immature, non-communicative players that do not respond to you when you ask "have you done this room before?" or "do you know what to do here?" and then they proceed to activate the instance before everyone is ready, essentially causing a team wipe, and then when you try to offer advice on how to beat the room, they start the instance in the middle of your typing, and, well, blah blah blah, you end up in "deserter mode" YET AGAIN!

LOL ok, that being said, I am looking for a league that is active evenings (8pm to 2am central/mountain) that likes to actively team and do pve raids/alerts/bounties in pursuit of gaining higher CR and gear. I have tried pvp only once, and while not closed off to the idea of it, am not really interested in that aspect of the game, per se, but would be willing to pursue/try it again with the right league.

I played City of Heroes loyally for over 8 1/2 years until they shutdown, and my favorite archetype was a tanker.

Currently I am premium ftp, but, am planning on going legendary as soon as I can afford it.

I currently have 3 characters:

lvl 30 - TITAN NICK - ice tank - CR 52 - skill points 47
    lvl 30 - WeiTaiTan - gadgets dmg - CR 52 - skill points 44 (will be converting him to control)
    lvl 18 - BLUE KRYPTOKNIGHT - fire tank - CR doesn't matter he's a lowb! lol

Anyways, I am usually playing on my main TITAN NICK, so if you see me on, please feel free to contact me, even if it's just to team and get to know me.

Thanks for reading!