Looking for Late Night League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Brit, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Brit Loyal Player

I play late at night, outside of the Primetime hours. Typically around 11pm CST until 3am CST, daily (sometimes longer, but rarely shorter).

I was previously a member of a very fun and active Oceanic league where I could work with people in the different timezones. Alas, most of them no longer play.

My main is a heroside Healer, CR 249, skill points 250ish (can't remember exact without logging in, but I know it's basically neck and neck with my CR). I am, of course, a Subscriber with access to all content. I primarily enjoy raiding, moderately enjoy alerts and duos, solo only when I'm pretty bored, and am still totally burnt out on PvP from being a villain originally at launch.

I have successfully completed every raid at least on normal. I have done the T7s on Elite. Higher tier Elites I have never had pop, and haven't had much luck trying to get together groups for them.

I do keep the in-game chat on so that I can hear voice prompts. I do have a mic, but I prefer not to use it, as the kids are normally asleep. I do not have some third party software voicechat installed, though I am begrudgingly willing to if required.

I am not particularly looking for a League that has 2-3 players up at night, who are cool guys and fun to socialize with, but whom do not carry sufficient numbers to actually run content.

I am not particularly looking for a League that has 8-9 active players who start and play through Primetime, run all the endgame content, and then are still online when I come home from work but are already loot locked and unwilling to run those endgame raids and Elite content.

What I hope to find is a group of night owls or time-zone alternative players who are up at night running raid content at the endgame level.

I can respec to DPS if needed. My current endgame gear is Healer orientated, but it shouldn't take long to re-outfit.