Looking for friends...

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by myth1485, May 23, 2013.

1. myth1485 New Player

I apologize if this is the wrong section of the forums but this seemed like the best place...

Hi everyone. I'm new to the boards but I'm been playing the game since about GU15 (with a break lasting from GU18 until just before GU25). I was lucky enough early on to join an alert with a league which seemed to really enjoy themselves and was very knowledgeable and helpful. I didn't realize at the time that the knowledgeable and helpful part of the league was just the same two guys with many different toons. Everyone else never responds when I ask in league chat if they need any help... never mind if I ask for any.

Anyway, I'm looking for people who are on more often than not when I am and are looking to do the same things I am. Some people to play with. I usually like to blow through the Tier 3 Duos right away to get them over and done with, easy Marks of Triumph. I would like to be able to find people to do Central City bounties with again. No one seems to do them any more. Getting renown and MoT with a group instead of solo and just a boss fight without mobs unlike the challenge instances... seems like a good deal to me. I like doing alerts. I would like to have a raid group. I would like help with feats (like speed feats). I like helping others too. I don't care if you're level 3. Whatever you need.

To recap what I'm looking for:
    • T3 Duos
    • Central City bounties
    • Feats
    • Raids
    • Alerts?
    • Will help YOU, absolutely
    On the weekdays, I'm generally on at some point between 5p-10p east coast time.

Realm: USPS3
    Role: Healer
    Power: Sorcery
    Combat Rating: 72
    Skill Points: 73
    Mentor: Wonder Woman

Name: Alyn Shir

PS I am Premium (aka Not a Subscriber but not Free either). I have some DLC but not all. I *do* have
    Lightning Strikes, Fight for the Light, The Battle for Earth, and The Last Laugh. I do *not* have Home Turf or Hand of Fate.

Edited. Thanks Katte
  2. Katte New Player

If you were a villain and on earlier in the day we would have been a perfect fit... oh well though. Btw I think the term you are looking for is Premium, Legendary I believe is for subscribers but Premium means not Free but has purchased some of the DLC's. Anyways good luck! :)
  3. melvinpox Devoted Player

Check out MelvinPoxMustDie for a hero league.

We just havin fun, dawg.
    • Like x 1
  4. Delta795 New Player

Avoid this guy..he's nuts!
    Mwahahahah!
    • Like x 3
  5. DrkBLADExx Active Player

The Dark Enforcers is a gaming community centered around "Community." We have been around for 12 years and look forward to being around for 12 more. We are in Multi-games so if you wish to join us in another game, please let us know.

Relaxed Atmosphere, Drama-Free, Respect, Weekly Events, Raids, Causal Players can stay Causal, and Hardcore can stay Hardcore.

Anymore info on my league can be found here, http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...rs-us-ps3-pve-pvp-heroes-and-villains.152508/ , and at our main website, http://www.TheDarkEnforcers.com.