Looking for A League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrico, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Electrico New Player

Hello There People Of Dcuo! :D

I am Looking for A League that would like to Have a brand spanking new CR 70 Electric Healer, I really need help since im a healer I get My Electric Buns Whooped way to fast u.u especially when I enter a T4 Raid I get matched up with people that go in crazy and just want to Kill Kill Kill.. And leaving me to die .-.

So please if anyone out there is willing to recruit me, send an PM or Add Me On My Characters name

Mister Electrico
    Im a Hero US PS3.

Thank You and Have a Great Day/Night ^-^
    • Like x 1
  2. Original Scar New Player

this is probably the best post I've read in these league forums lol anyhow I want to learn a little bit more about how strong you really are and see if you can fit right in with Origin (which I'm sure you will). Just letting you know, as of right now our league is very inactive and very small so that's our only weakness and I assure you I'm always looking to tryout new players whom are willing to be the best of both worlds (PvE and/or PvP). Bare with me as I am the only one trying to get our league back on our feet again. If your not ready to join us because of inactivity I'll let you know when we are at full force once again. You seem cool and would appreciate it if you fill this out and tryout for us, thanks again and nice to meet you, Original Scar.

hey if your still interested in a great league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below to understand you better. I will get back to you as best as I can, thanks.
    Original Scar cr90 PvE Tank and dps, cr83 PvP dps, 145sp
    Lantern Scar cr90 PvE Controller and dps, cr83 PvP Controller, 121sp
    PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:
    DCUO PROFILE
    1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):
    2. Power Type and Role:
    3. Weapon(s) of Choice:
    4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:
    5. PVE or PVP or Both
    6. Mic? yes or no
    7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more
    8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no
    9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?
    10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?
    Here is our posting link below and hope to try you out, thanks
  3. Electrico New Player

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main): Mister Electrico
    2. Power Type and Role: Electricity - Healer
    3. Weapon(s) of Choice: Hand Blast
    4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:CR 71, SP 48.. Sadly..
    5. PVE or PVP or Both: PvE
    6. Mic? yes or no: YES
    7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more <-- Dis One (Btw im usually on after 5 PM (PST)
    8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no <-- Umm no? xD
    9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? (yes)or no
    why? Because Its A Nice thing to do :D
    10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league? Track them down, hunt them like the rats they are, then torture them by an inch of there lives and burn them!!!! No Jk. I really don't know.. Trash talking don't bother me :eek:
  4. Electrico New Player

SORRY FOR BUMP BUT NEW CHANGES!

I am now a Nature Healer CR 76 SP 54

Same name :$

Anyone want? Dx
  5. CJHouston New Player

Check out UGAlliance http://www.ugalliance.com/ we are NA PS3 clan that supporting DCUO, CoD BO 2, Defiance, and The Last of US. We have all just started new Villains and created a League. We'll be doing same for Heroes soon, especially since we'll be creating characters for those as well. Right now our villains are PvE. If interested check us out, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  6. Heartsbane Committed Player

7. UrbanWarrior13 New Player

8. DrkBLADExx Active Player

The Dark Enforcers is a gaming community centered around "Community." We have been around for 12 years and look forward to being around for 12 more. We are in Multi-games so if you wish to join us in another game, please let us know.

Relaxed Atmosphere, Drama-Free, Respect, Weekly Events, Raids, Casual Players can stay Casual, and Hardcore can stay Hardcore.

Anymore info on my league can be found here, http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...rs-us-ps3-pve-pvp-heroes-and-villains.152508/ , and at our main website, http://www.TheDarkEnforcers.com.