Looking for a League? Use this handy template!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Anhur, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Anhur Committed Player

Greetings,

There have been numerous threads created lately by players seeking a League, a lot of which unfortunately do not contain sufficient detail(s) to make the League finding process effective.
    In order to help players and Leagues alike, we have constructed a template that you should use - remember that first impressions count!

==========

CHARACTER NAME(S): Anhur (this is how potential Leagues will know who to contact).
    LEVEL(S): 30 (are you in the process of leveling, or have you reached the cap).
    FACTION: EUPC, Hero (Leagues need to know if they can even consider you).
    POWER SET AND PRIMARY ROLE: Electric, DPS (crucial information as many Leagues have a high need for certain roles).
    SKILL POINTS: 115 (DCUO's leveling system is widely accepted to be based on this).
    COMBAT RATING: 89 (largely trivial information, but it does show at what level you've raided).
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED DCUO?: 16 months (shows your experience in DCUO).
    LOCATION/TIME ZONE: UK, London (GMT) (Leagues may be looking for players from certain locations and play times).
    HOURS OF PLAY: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - 4 hours per evening from 7PM to 11PM
    WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A LEAGUE, AND WHAT CAN YOU OFFER?: I am seeking a League that Raids daily, and is capable of tackling "end game" content (such as Tartarus and Prime Battleground), I thrive in a mature and friendly environment, but do enjoy the silly side of things!
    As a long term player of DCUO, with 4 different characters from several power sets, and having lead many teams through raids on a consistant basis, I feel I have a wealth of knowledge to help enhance your League and its players for a mutual benefit.
    Utilization of voice communication is a must (TeamSpeak, Raid Call, Vent etc).

==========

Happy hunting!
    • Like x 3
  2. Doc Holliday New Player

Very nice, there was a thread like this on the old forums that got used frequently.
  3. Vashta Well-Known Player

CHARACTER NAME(S):
    LEVEL(S):
    FACTION:
    POWER SET AND PRIMARY ROLE:
    SKILL POINTS:
    COMBAT RATING:
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED DCUO?:
    LOCATION/TIME ZONE:
    HOURS OF PLAY:
    WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A LEAGUE, AND WHAT CAN YOU OFFER?:

As per request.