Looking for a league to join

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Perseus Chase, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Hello! like the title said I'm looking for a league to join, I would love to join a friendly and active league with no drama.....I hate drama.

I haven't play this game for like 4 months now, so I am very rusty atm....it will take me sometimes to catch up to the current state of the game but I'm pretty sure that not gonna take long ;)

Name: SwordEdge
    Roles: DPS/Healer
    Sever: USPS4 HEROES
    Mic: Yes
    Ages: 25
    CR and SP: http://www.dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=562949954269864&WorldId=2
    I'm normally active around 9P.M to 1A.M EST. I do more PVE than PVP but I would love a league that does PVP sometimes too.

My SP is quite low atm since I just start playing this game like 6 months before my 4 months break (due to my PS4 got broken)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
  2. cerealkilla New Player

3. Perseus Chase Committed Player

4. cerealkilla New Player

cool sry about that
  5. PlasmaticFury New Player

You can join us. We are kinda small at the moment, but we are growing. We are all pretty good friends and always looking for new members. If you're interested, contact either PlasmaticFury or Yurokos in game for more information or an invite.
  6. BOXIE Well-Known Player

whats up bro. hit me up if u want to join and we can talk more.
  7. guardzman New Player