Looking for a league to grind with.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Jambersome, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Jambersome New Player

So, I will start out by saying that I have only been playing for a month. I am steadily moving up because I play every single day for several hours a day. I can't get enough. I don't plan on stopping any time soon and if I max out my current guy (I only have one), I will start a new one.

Here are my stats in semi-detail:
    CR 66
    SP 48
    Fire/Bow DPS with Superman Mentor

I'm not at home now, or I would post some stats. I work at night, so I usually get on around 6:20 or 6:30 and do some CC stuff until the servers shut down. I'm usually one of the first people on every morning and usually stay on until around 1 or 2. If I go to sleep earlier than that I get up between 3-5pm and play until around 9pm when it's time to go to work. This repeats every day unless I am off. Off days I spend (no lie) about 16-20 hours online. I am fiend. I don't sleep well and this helps with the insomnia.

I can do any T3 alert and lower and with a good group have done Kahndaq and Inner Sanctum. The 3rd first raid has completely shut me and every group I have tried it with down.

One thing is, I come with a healer that has around the same CR and SP as me. He's my brother and we live in the same house. We are adults, by the way. It's just easy to live with my blood rather some a-hole stranger. He's not on quite as much since he goes to the gym and does online schooling and what not, but he's a good healer and I don't go anywhere without him.

Toon's name is "Jermastodon" on the USPS3 Heroes server. I've had a few people on here tell me they would like to group up, but no one has stuck to their word. Anywho. Let me know. Thanks!

-Jermastodon
  2. Original Scar New Player

Their is nothing more exciting than seeing someone who is hungry for Victory. That is why ever since Home Turf dlc, many play but only a handful get chosen to be part of a great league such as Origin. This year will be a new chapter for our league and your more than welcomed to bring in family and friends to be a part of us once you have been dedicated for Origin. please fill this out and I will get back to you as best as I can and i will try you out.

hey if your still interested in a good league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below.
    Original Scar cr85 tank/dps for PVE, full t4 dps PVP.
    Lantern Scar cr89 troll/dps for PVE, full t4 troll and t2 dps(working on upgrading) PVP.

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

Here is our posting link below, thanks
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps3-origin-tryouts-here-selectively-recruiting-pve-pvp-players.4406/
  3. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I wish you were a villian :-(
    • Like x 1
  4. Jambersome New Player

I think I will make a villain next. That wont' be for a while though. I'm taking my main all the way up to the top!! Haha. I have few others that are right out of Brainiac's ship, but don't plan on messing with them for a while. Thanks for posting!
  5. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

No prob man good luck on finding a hero league!
    • Like x 1
  6. Jambersome New Player

Thank ya, sir.
    • Like x 1