Looking for a league. (hero pve USPs3)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ravenia_Darkfae, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Original Scar New Player

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...-selectively-recruiting-pve-pvp-players.4406/
  2. Ravenia_Darkfae New Player

Hey everyone, sorry i was busy yesterday. I also though about all of your requests/inventations anjd Its hard to pick Every league here sounds fun and interesting. And i feel very welcomed knowing that i have requests at all. So thank you very much for taking the time to post a inventation. I hope in my few posts i didn't come off as rude. I have ADD and my typing can be misunderstood as being rude and or fighting. Its just how i end up seeming due to having to be blunt to make sure my sentence makes sense.

Anyway I be in game today if anyone can spare some time to talk so I can learn more about your leagues If not I'll think a bit more then pick. I plan on being in this league and on the mmo for a long time so I want to make sure the league i join fits me and who I am :)

Again thank you for the inventation ^.^
  3. Original Scar New Player

you didn't come off as rude at all. You seem cool and nice though. so anyhow, if you want I will send you a friendly so we can play together soon and you can see for yourself how we gets things done fast and see if you like the leadership. Now, what I'm looking for in return is good players with good personalities/attitude. I want you to prove yourself that you belong here and see what you can bring to us so you can earn your invite.

thanks
  4. Ravenia_Darkfae New Player

sorry for not being on much. My boyfriend wanted to spend alot of time with me so i was with him mostly. But i should be on more now.
  5. Ravenia_Darkfae New Player

sorry again for long time away. real life kinda sucky atm.
  6. Original Scar New Player

It's cool though, I understand. If i'm busy today with our league it's because we are trying to get stuff done with raids and all. I'll try and group with you later if I see you on. see ya laters