LONG LOADING 2/11/22 @7am pst

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kabr, Feb 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Guyver New Player

I’ve been having this problem since The last update on Thursday of last week (the week before the anniversary ended and this new event began) At first it was giving me the authencating connection to server issue, then after a few tries throughout the week to log back onto the game it switched to a never ending loading screen. I’ve talked to a daybreak rep and after trying out all her suggestions and even a complete uninstall/reinstall of the game twice I haven’t been able to get back on since. I had even hoped with today’s update it would fix this issue, but unfortunately The problem continues to exist. It doesn’t make sense to me because my internet checks out fine and every game on my Psn that requires an internet connection works perfectly fine. I’ve been playing this game since beta and have never encountered an issue like this before so If there’s a dev out there reading this please help.
  2. LockedHart3 New Player

Any one else having issues getting into game? Logged in fine then game started lagging after about 5 minutes then booted me. Now it’s infinite load screen saying connecting?
  3. kabeq Well-Known Player

Same here...USPS
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

DCUO definitely needs tougher hamsters to power their servers.

Edit: There is some serious lag going on right now.
    • Like x 1
  5. MaxCarnage2077 New Player

I was just logged in, switch toons, get stuck at my bank, I had to dashboard in order to log out and now I try to log back in and say games is down for maintenance, again? It doesn't say the game is down on the forums or any unexpected downtime. Can you please fix this game and stop breaking it? Please!
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

8 hours of maintenance yesterday and I log on to play this morning just to find that the game is laggy as all get out. We’ve been literally fighting Giganta for about 15 minutes now with very little progress. It’s sad that this is something that repeatedly happens with this game. I’m not knocking anyone particular but I just wish they could find a way to prevent these things from happening. My gaming time is limited and I don’t want to spend it trying to accomplish one thing because of a glitch or lag or whatever goes wrong.

/rant
    • Like x 1
  7. MaxCarnage2077 New Player

I'm getting the down for maintenance message.
  8. Shelly Active Player

Anyone else having log on issues ps5 usserver
  9. EP Ice Loyal Player

It’s no better in the game. It’s extremely laggy and pretty much unplayable at this point.
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

No but lagging like hell
  11. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Issues here, too. USPC. Stuck on "Connecting..." screen.

Once I did get to character selection, but after selecting, got an error the world was down.
    • Like x 1
  12. EP Ice Loyal Player

Game is having issues at the moment. It’s extremely laggy and unplayable at the moment
  13. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Yep mega lag 2nd day in row cant play at all with this .
  14. Srchill99999 Level 30

Can’t get on usps
  15. MaxCarnage2077 New Player

I see this. Can't even log in again. No emergency broadcast from the powers that be. Lol
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Every update
    • Like x 1
  17. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Not only Ps, on Pc too, for 10 minutes I've been stuck on loading ...
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

After pretty much every game update... the daily maintenance last much longer then usual.
    Not to mention whatever extra maintenance we may have during the day thanks to the new update.

So we should expect that for the next few days after a game update sadly. :(

I get that it can be frustrating.... but it is pretty much par for the course at this point.
    • Like x 1
  20. Big Will Level 30

Game is so large right now someone needs to fix
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.