Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

So this morning i log on my main. I run the TT open world then port to my base in Goth. I port to the Staro open world finish that and then port back to my base in Goth. That is where I have the issue. My toon is stuck in the loading screen and then kicks me out to the first log in screen. I press X select my main and the same thing happens. So i log onto another toon and try and port to my mains base and the same things happens. So now i have 2 toons that i can not log onto to because they are stuck in the loading screen. So I try a 3rd toon. Only this time instead on porting to my mains base I fly there and try to walk in and the same thing happens to my 3rd toon that happened to my first 2. My base is in Goth at the hospital. Anyone else have this issue? And i have tried to log out and restart my ps4 no help.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Check your private messages.
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

He may have to put a ticket in. This happened to me a couple years ago while porting out to Typhoon's area. My account was stuck between the watchtower and that open world.