Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

I've been playing this game for years. Pay for it through Steam. Last 6 month subscription was paid on July 21, 2020. Bought extra cash through Steam on August 24th. I have multiple characters but my 3 mains are FitzAlan, Munitions Hero, CR 317, Karielle, Sorcery Hero and Graziella, Sorcery Villain. I log in off an icon on my desktop and have been for years. (I turned 70 in June) Yesterday I logged in just after 4 AM in the normal way, did my vault runs and the solos on each of my characters. Somewhere around 6, I logged out and had breakfast. When I logged back in, for the first time I can remember, DBG popped up a box asking me for my playername and password. Never had to do that and I don't have them written down. Have changed my email address several times in the last years. Went into Steam and got a password that was obviously obsolete. I got in...to a FtP account I set up far in the past with one lvl 79 villain archery character. I can now access the forum but I can't file a ticket because it keeps asking for my player name and password. When I say thats the issue, I get told to go through Support...which I can't access because I don't remember my player name and current password! Even the forum has an old avatar picture. I do not know what to do. If a Dev sees this please help. Not putting my current email address in this post.