Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

I agree, the gear styles being recycled are far more disappointing, also agree, old enhanced elite styles aren't a bad idea.
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

vets get less than newbs. :rolleyes: especially vets than have done it all. Newbs have not done, So much, including and not limited to knowing about or how to do counter mechanics. [IMG]

How's the new player experience these days? Has it changed since launch?
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Just giving you guys a little sample of these luscious locks...and on the 21st, i'll be adding a alternate look for Sentinel Apollo. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Dene Devoted Player

*stands up yelling & knocking chair back* BUT I WANT A BEARD WITH IT!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm down with the conqueror gear. That's one of the nastiest ones to get with the double RNG to get them and as far as I know, Starro content is the only place to get them...including 1 raid that's basically a wipe fest unless you build a competent group (SSR/E). Also, with the 2nd feat for wearing all the 8 pieces at once, you need to sit on the 1-7 pieces you get along the way while you hunt for the 8th.

Astral? Not that bad with Sub Avatars being farmable still... and having them in the new drop loot tables. But sure...why not?

EDIT: How about this? 1 set of all the old drop OP styles? I believe there would be a full set in there and most don't even carry feats but are still a birch to farm.