Lockdown in 20 minutes - The Revolution

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Targetmaster, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Good positioning?
  2. ermike Committed Player

They know where to stand and how to rotate maybe? I mean truly, if ur not the tank and ur getting wailed on.. u might want to rethink ur strategy and positioning.
  3. RandJ New Player

As Ice tank, my shields block almost all of the damage, my damage in at the end of the run was not much higher than everyone else
    If anyone is good at positioning and the bosses mechanic, you will hardly get hit at all
    Less healing out = better isn't it?
  4. DaTruthBeTold New Player

Is that the whole raid lockdown? No sub bosses on the side? Just one room and done?!.
  5. The_fair_1 Committed Player

I said first boss fight which the artifact doesn't damage you at all, the boss will just lose aggro and attack or will teleport on the furthest one away.
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Up until then it depends on how quick the tank can grab aggro from the add phase, how the grenadiers are being dealed with and what sorta adds are coming around in general. Also how the group positions in general and how the teleport is being executed/sorted. There are different approaches which have a different outcome on the card.