Lockbox Styles and trading on your own account

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dirk89stensrud, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Dirk89stensrud New Player

I stopped playing for about a year and now I've started up again. I feel like I remember if I got a promethium lockbox style then I could mail it to another character on my account. Can we no longer do this?
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i don't think you were ever able to mail lockbox styles. you can put it in your shared bank for other alts to use.
    • Like x 3
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You can put it in your Shared Bank.
    • Like x 4
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

You can use the shared bank to trade lockbox styles.
    • Like x 3
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

I don't remember ever being able to mail any "account bound" items just the option to place in the shared bank section.
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

My PS main still has them. I would frequently trade them within my alts. Still have them IIRC.
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The only styles that can be mail out, would be the new 52 styles. Since those can be put on the auction house.
    • Like x 1
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

The original lockbox styles, Stalwart Defender, Daring Vigilante, Cybernetic, Master Mercinary, Lethal Zealot, and Noble Warrior are trade bind styles meaning you can send them by mail and sell them or buy them on the broker. Other styles are account bound meaning you can trade them through your shared bank only.
    • Like x 2
  9. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

What she said^^^^^^ those are the off orange colored icons. The account bound ones are yellow colored icons.

10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

These are the Styles you can trade on the Broker. ;) ;)

• Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

And these. ;)

• Like x 1
  12. Dirk89stensrud New Player

Okay I do remember I traded a cybernetic piece. That must be why. How do I access the shared bank?
  13. Dirk89stensrud New Player

Nevermind, looked it up.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

In case someone else does not know. ;) ;)