Up-Votes Needed Lobo health resetting

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by thedemonocus, Jul 9, 2020.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

In the bop tower solo mission when you get lobo almost down the words evade will pop up over his head over and over and all his health will reset and he will just stand there until you hit him and then you have to fight him all over again and sometimes this will happen 3 or 4 times in a row. Its very frustrating and does not do it all the time. I'm trying to get a recording of it but just my luck it never seems to happen when i record.
    • Like x 2
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Where are you fighting Lobo? If you are fighting him in a corner sometimes he will pop a few evades due to environmental collision; such as Lobo casting his water whirlpool and it touches one of the walls in the corner. I have noticed that sometimes he has the evade advantage when his road hog helps him out.

I thought that his evades were part of the boss mechanics and the reason for the feat to defeat him without getting knocked out in one try. Perhaps I am wrong.
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

by the desk and by the L
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

managed to record it happening go to 1:36 in the video ,i also put a time stamp in the youtube description so you can also just click that