Loadout Explanation?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Pale Rage, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm a returning player (been 3 years). Back then, I had top rotations for speed dps with high amounts of damage. I've looked up plenty of rotations, and everyone is a genius when it comes to the best loadout from what I've seen, but no loadout is the same...hmmm. I've seen too many long videos as well, only for one video be debunked by another. So, please, tell me what you use, for circumstances, and why, for a couple powers. I've got plenty of armories, and I use them. So, help with improvement on my loadout would be great, with Explanation please.

Rage: for melee, I use:
    Relentless Anger (gets the plasma going and gets me right in the fight)
    Remorseless Recovery (always been an under-rated power that I use, because it keeps the health topped off)
    Outrage (uh, obviously the most brutal power on the set)
    Dreadful Blast (block breaker since I don't use weapon)
    E-Chain (if an add gets knocked away, I can usually pull it right back into the deadly zone)
    Infuriate SC (adds crit, and helps heal when a healer is absent, works great)
    Any tips, advice, and why's for your loadout compared to mine?

Celestial: (This is the one I'm having the most issue with finding why certain powers are used over other powers, too many videos) Here's what I'm using for close range:
    Sacred Light (gets purified started, plus SC generator)
    Blight Combo
    Plaque Combo
    Malediction (in case I need a little extra health with no healer)
    Blessing (for emergencies, I've had a couple)
    Cursed Idol SC.
    I'm using Blight, because it seems as though it does a little more damage than Wrath of the Presence (which used to be the bread and butter power of Celestial close range dps). Plaque, as it cools quicker, but it still seems like the damage is a little low for the amount of time it takes to set it up. So any help here would also be appreciated

I've seen a lot of Celestial running with Robot Sidekick, and I noticed in the tool-tip, that you lose out on some Power Resto when using it. I don't like running out of power, and haven't tried using it, but in context of damage per second, is it worth it? (only if with controller?)