Loading problems

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Plum Crazy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I suggest perhaps a little mini game of something to pass the time should replace the loading screen. Like maybe a mini blackjack game or something
  2. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I can't get in either... Get to character select... I choose a toon... Infinite loading screen then boom! Disconnected!!!
  3. USvShadowsFall New Player

Mini-games in load screens is patented by some jerks so no one can use them :(
  4. Plum Crazy Committed Player

How can you patent a mini game lol? Also who the jerks that did?
  5. USvShadowsFall New Player

6. Twilight Man New Player

*turns off dcuo and ejects the disk*
  7. recespieces31 New Player

I am glad I log in, choose my character just to not play...I wish all games did this...:rolleyes:
  8. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Well ain't that crappy lol patenting a mini game on a loading screen. I guess you can patent just about anything nowadays. Don't seem right they can patent the concept of a loading screen mini game though if someone was copying there mini games yea but patenting the concept idk.
  9. Anhur Committed Player

What screen image do you guys see, is it;

[IMG]
    ?
  10. Abel Well-Known Player

This down time and not being able to access the game is nothing compared to not being able to access the game for 20 days during the PSN Outage hack in April of 2011. It will be ok folks, just be patient and will will soon be able to combat the villainy of Braniac
  11. grankin01 New Player

That's it ... yeah ... after what seems like an eternity of Joker, WW, etc. etc.
  12. USvShadowsFall New Player

No I got wonder woman luckily atm, giving up now...
  13. Plum Crazy Committed Player

It was down for like 30 days wasn't it? I know the game gave people MoK or something to compensate
  14. PlatypusMessiah New Player

At least I am stuck at the Power Girl load screen.

HINT TO STAFF: It's about time to come on and publicly acknowledge the chat and login problems of the week and to reassure the community that you are all working very hard and hope to have it fixed soon.
  15. recespieces31 New Player

The difference between these issues and the PSN hack is SOE could not do anything about the PSN hack, it was out of their hands...the issues going on right now just started last night, for me anyway and unless a green name posted in some obscure thread, I have no seen at least an announcement that they know it is an issue...I also, do not follow social media, so if anything was posted Facebook or Tweeter, I didn't see it
  16. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Exactly even if you don't mean it the thought that counts
  17. Chris Stryfe New Player

In the sing-song words of my favorite Irken robot, Gir... Doom de doom de doom...

But seriously, no love from the devs reassuring us that all will be resolved in a short and timely fix?
  18. Singlemaltkiller New Player

No one had posted this to Arkham, so I did. Hopefully that gets their attention.
  19. Zozame New Player

There is no screen image. Its stuck on the regular loading screen with the picture of the joker for like an hour without anything loading
  20. GreenAddict New Player

i cant get on any of my toons can we get some response from the devs please