Livestream: Amazon Fury Part I - Paradise Revealed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 7, 2014.

1. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

This Is Just Great! XD
  2. Jay1324owl New Player

They should a t least have a max amount of money of 5,000-10,000 they should be able to hold in the regular amount of money and thats it, that should be enough for a lot of items.
  3. Odisseo New Player

Wellcome.... Mode "Pay 2 Win" activated!!!:eek:

USPC
    DPS CR103 SP 180
    • Like x 2
  4. Jay1324owl New Player

This is going to be great
  5. GilDartis New Player

agree :)
  6. Grees New Player

I have a question and it would not allow me to ask in the test server area. (Probably cause I'm a ps player and not a pc/test server player) My question is how many feat points are possible for the new dlc. I'm as maxed as can be without flipping yet and I'm hoping we have a bunch of possible feat points to go for in this. I saw the video there are at least 2sp for styles alone. I hope someone in test or the devs could tell me how many are possible. Thanks everyone.
  7. Kzinti Committed Player

I think I counted 425 feat points so 4.25 SP
  8. DC-Doll New Player

No. No they're not
    • Like x 1
  9. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I see it took awhile for some of those loading screens, welcome to our world buddy
  10. Grees New Player

Thank you :) was getting sick of maybe 1-3sp dlc's I think they should always try to be shooting for the 3-6sp range :)
  11. Irmensul Well-Known Player

This is mere filler between ow & GU36! New Gods! Bring it on Jens
  12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

hows this effect premiums, rumors are going around that premium wont even get to buy the gear unless they unlock their escrow?

can you developers shed any light on this please?
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They already confirmed that the prices going over $2,000 was a mistake because they have a tool in place that automatically sets the prices as the item level increases so they are going back and changing all the prices by hand to less than $2,000 so Premium members with the DLC can buy them. As long as the cash cap is $2,000 no piece of DLC armour will ever cost more than $2,000.
  14. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

ah ok thanks for replying :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Grees New Player

Any new t6 plans?
  16. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

doubt it they are giving the "casual" ppl expert synthetics tho...
  17. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

I seriously enjoy what I have seen in dlc10 live stream preview. I am grateful the devs put so many man hours abd dedication to their content and progression aspects. You never are going to make everyone happy and thats life but Im glad devs are planning the future of dcuo and it definitely looks bright .....until the Villains Destroy It!!! HA! HA! HA!

#♥DCUO
  18. Jay1324owl New Player

I can not wait any longer for this update.
  19. Death Caliber Active Player

I personally made a new toon,just to see how much easier it is to level than it was over the past 3 yrs when i leveled my other 6 toons.I made my toon on a tuesday,was running t5 content,by saturday and was tanking all t5 raids with earth by the following tuesday with a 100cr and 85sp (no feat unlocking or replays).4 days to get to 80 and 9 days to run without actually hindering the group.Couldve done in 5 to 6 days if i hadnt waited 4 reset day,and used replays.And no,i never went to central city 4 anything until i was 90cr,and then only to buy the cc trinket.Honestly i pretty much hit level 30,bought a few iconics and synth mods,and went straight to courthouse,police station duo, then soul alchemy.Ran my t4 alerts,grabbed couple more mods,hit 80cr,did anomolies,and bingo._84cr.The game has gotten laughably easy to level,and this is y i rarely pug.Too much gear,not enough understanding of players powers or roles,let alone intangibles,and this is y i have to explain to a guy just last week,who was trolling nexus,what p.o.t. meant,and what power did it.Trolling is a refined skill,but actually throwing power takes a good 30 second conversation, and this guy got carried to t5 so fast he never had the time to even ask what trollers did.No offense DC but this is a little too casual,and quite honestly pathetic.I remember the good ole days,before replays and purchasing sp,when all we had was t3 gear, and exobytes and mods didnt exist.When u got to full t3 u had actually done something,and these guys were rare,but you learned to play the game,and play it as a team.One role couldnt exist without the other.Id like to see these new guys attempt fos2 or even inner with only t2-t3 gear and no mods,but the gear today is so ridiculously overpowered it allows you to make a multitude of stupid mistakes that wouldve gotten u kicked 2 years ago,and get away with it.The days of the smart player have come and gone,and now your the minority if u arent full 90 gear.I love this game,and ill be here til it dies,all im saying is take the time and learn to play the game correctly,if nothing else,for the integrity of the game,and the respect of the guys that brought it this far,cause we are tired of trying to deal with guys who only want handouts.
    • Like x 1
  20. Roland Deschain New Player

you're right about the too fast leveling part, but you're forgetting that you already know the game and how to skip and raise faster than any fresh player out there
    many new players still find it hard to gather stuff by normal means
    if you know how and where to get the right equip, for example iconic loot in broker or walk in in themy helped by your league you're taking advantages over the new fresh player :)

it's possible to raise fast, even easy, but if you know how to do it this is not your first rodeo, this is your 2° or 3° alt
    while i agree that a fresh player has to learn the ropes of his job, i disagree that alts should be locked in lower tiers for months