linking pc and ps4 accounts

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Pepito19, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Pepito19 New Player

Hello, good afternoon, I sent my problem to support and they told me to explain it in the forum, I will tell you my problem, I am legendary and I created an account on PC because I cannot buy a PS5 where I have had an account for more than 10 years. with all its sp, I would like to transfer the sp from my ps5 account to my pc account even if it is paying or with repetition marks, I think I do not ask for anything that is not mine, also you can see how much my ps5 and pc account They have always been played in the same population address, in case you think it is a purchased account, there are people who stop playing because they have the same problem as me, I hope you can give me a solution, thank you very much and have a happy day.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Petition Sony and Microsoft to change their policies.
  3. Pepito19 New Player

This has nothing to do with politics, I don't want to transfer an account from one platform to another, but rather they are linked and if one day I can buy the PS5, transfer all the SP that I got in my PC account to my PS5 account and vice versa, The accounts are on their respective platforms but linked for the feats, I think it can be done and many more people with my problem would not stop playing.
  4. Eve YouTuber

They didn't talk about politics, but policies. Sony and Microsoft are the issue, not DI\Daybreak. For this to happen Sony and Microsoft need to both agree to this and this is highly unlikely.