Lightning strikes bounty's, can we have them be like mist bounty's?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JokerSharp, Apr 18, 2014.

1. JokerSharp New Player

Mist bounty's you have the option of resetting them everyday and the added perk of them counting toward your feats even if you don't have them in your mission log. I just wanted to know if this could be a future option with the lightning strikes bounty's.
    • Like x 13
  2. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Give it another 5 or so GUs and I’m 100% sure it might happen in the next GU.

That said, in the meantime 500/9=56 day for better or worse.
    • Like x 2
  3. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i can't believe after all this time i finally made it to 250...even though it should be closer to 450. those feats were added in after lightning strikes went live. most of us grinded out about 3/4 of a set of high voltage without getting "credit" for it. not big on giving feats away to players but not big on doing them and not getting credit either.

my wish would be to once again shuffle the contents of central city around making so all nine CC bounties spawn in central city with each having a "lap over" area so players can fight 2, 3 or more at the same time.

and "yes" to the op.
    • Like x 1
  4. KrimsonScourge New Player

As much as I like the idea of a way to speed up achieving this feat (and not flying all over Gotham and Metropolis to grind it would help) but fighting multiple bounties at the same time would probably be lethal for even raid sized groups if they were all at or near the minimum CR required for the bounties.
    • Like x 1
  5. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

I support the idea of OP. It is too long and too tiresome work to do for only 25 points. Not to mention that sometimes they don't even spawn...
  6. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I support this!
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

They do spawn, just sometimes they can spawn slightly out of their assigned places and they can start wandering as well. There is an old bug on this here. Unfortunately, their only fix so far was to have them return to their spawn point after some time. This also affects the regular bounties as well.

I do support the OP's idea. I just finished the 250 CC bounty feat and this would help with the 500 one.
  8. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

Yeah, that too is true. I remember that one time, I found the Weather Wizard so high up in the sky, it seemed extremely weird.
    And I wouldn't mind killing them all in Central City, it would add the challenge feel to it, and it would be awesome storywise, like all the Rogues came to CC to kill Barry. :D
  9. lukelucky Devoted Player

dude come on. grind them bad boys out. look on the bright side when we did them if to many people jumped into the fight u stood a good chance of freezing. now you can solo them rather quick. 500 what a pain.

read all the posts and just laugh. honestly fellas how new are u? how fair would it be to all the guys who put in all those days? also building short cuts to feats is lazy. i hope they put a bit of the grind back into the game.
  10. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

So, to those who can change these bounties but prefer to act like noobs, what are you going to do?
    (Definition of 'noob' - A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or theuse of the Internet.so, you are acting like you are inexperienced regarding the issues surrounding these bounties by doing nothing when these issues have been brought to your attention countless times by myself and others.)
    At least make every kill without the poster count.
  11. Xolag Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  12. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

I fully support this. And the idea above of having all 9 bounties be in Central City would be great too.
  13. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Given how old the content is I wouldn't mind seeing a reset system like Toyman or South Gotham where you pay a small fee to unlock all the Central City bounties. Or like Aerovenger said, just make all kills count, regardless of whether you have the mission or not. Either way I'd be happy.