Light Weapon Style Pack: Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kniall, May 1, 2013.

1. Kniall New Player

Personally I think it's rather odd looking to see my green lantern wielding a normal looking axe, so I think there should be a Style pack to correct this...the only problem is that it would have to either be colorable, (so you can match it with fear) or there would have to be one for fear and one for will.
  2. Giggles Loyal Player

They were in early beta, so the skins do exist, my guess as to why they are not in the game is either they cannot afford to pay the licensing fees, or DC flat out said no.
  3. OMAAR New Player

They are ugly as sin.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

I´d say Nay. When you can summon and create your own coloured "weapons" (Claws, Boxing Gloves, Miniguns, drills and MOTHATRUCKING CHAINSAWS, not to mention your very own military helicopter, a jet and a Train, complete with trails and all).... why would you want to have a puny looking yellow/green axe?
  5. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

Runes weaopns colored green or yellow looks kinda like it ... so does the Crystal Hook Sword
  6. OMAAR New Player

Like Blitz said,
    If your HL and your a dps you won't even be seeing your weapon!
  7. BerzerkerUnit New Player

I'd say this is a must and too long in coming.
  8. Kniall New Player

Personally I'm glad it came along, sorry I never responded. But it gives a better illusion of full character syncronicity. Do you think they will add the rest of the lantern corps? Envy, rage, love and such? Idk much about the corp so idk where their loyalties might lie...
  9. Lynx Committed Player

Um, guys... you do realize there are green and yellow energy weapon packs, which look like they were made specifically for hard light plaeyrs, right?
  10. Kniall New Player

Yeah, this was started WAY before that existed.
  11. Kniall New Player

They had every color except the colors of green and yellow.
  12. Buckley Loyal Player

I'm disappointed, the villains have way cooler looking styles.
  13. heroofdarkness New Player

there are light weapon style pack theres green red yellow red and indago
  14. Ivy Bird Committed Player

NECRO-THREAD!