Light Power Wish List

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Babylon, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dark Babylon Active Player

I've been thinking about the possible upcoming lantern powers and would like to see the following occur.

1. The same Light powers available for both sides. Guy Gardner once wielded a yellow ring and the first human the Sinestro Corp attempted to recruit was Batman. Why can’t a hero use fear to maintain order?

2. I’d like to see the Light powers renamed to Fear and Willpower

3. I’d like to see Fear remain a controlling power and Willpower turn into a tanking power.

4. Hope for healing! Hope is one of those powers that would be difficult to justify as a villain power. The Blue light of Hope would remain on hero side. Compassion (Indigo) would be it’s villainous counterpart. Lets not forget that the majority of the Indigo Tribe is composed of murderers and thieves both powers have also been used for healing.

5. Love. The violet power of Love would be a ideal controlling power for both sides.

This would leave both sides with one healing, two tank, and two controller Emotional Spectrum powers. Anyone else have any ideas?
  2. Poo New Player

One of each role is all we will have.