Lift dlc buyers cash cap or at least raise it

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by fm0987, Apr 12, 2018.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Thinking about buying deluge since I have a ton of marks left over from before, only other dlc I've bought was af3 when it came out (and the mainframe/ trinket pouch one) and subbed or open episodes everything else in between. Why is it that people who outright purchase the dlc still get treated as premium, it's pretty much insulting to the player base. I understand the legendary benefits but imo are hardly worth it just to get a lifted cash cap and acces to dlc I rarely run anyway. I've pretty much given up on feat hunting, I don't really care about that aspect anymore. Especially since introduction to time caps. And yeah, escrow withdrawal or whatever it's called, what a rip.
    • Like x 1
  2. fm0987 Committed Player

Ha lol wrong forum tab meant general discussion
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

I'm part of those players that thinks the cashcap is a good thing. Otherwise the devs would get rid of many many subs.
    And that feat hunting part might just be you. that's not a part of everyone (btw.. i don't go for TC-keys with money or do legends pve or farm money on broker, because i'm lazy af and i have close to 370 sp ;))

Lifting it from 2k to maybe 10k would be fine. But not getting rid of it. Then the devs would have to really rework the perks for legendary members
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

Yea I don't care for lpve and could care less about tc. Even when I had sub I didn't really even try to get the feat through the broker lol.