LF for a League to join....PVP & PVE 89cr 137sps

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dark Nexsis, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Dark Nexsis New Player

The title says most of it. My main is an ice power USPS3 VILLAIN full t4 pve tank & dps. I am full t4 pvp dps and 3 pieces of t4 pvp tank gear (still working on finishing the pvp tank gear). i have 137 sps and thinking of going fire as to apply my excess sps on my healing attributes. But mainly im looking for a pvp & pve league that will help me get the harder feats such as the prime speed and spawner feats, headquarters victory feats and feats of that nature. My goal is to hit 150 sps. Currently i do have a league that i like but they never invite me to run prime with me, even though they get the speed feat EVERY time and they got the spawner feat and didn't ask me or anything, so i haven't run prime in forever and would like too. I have a mic but tend not to use it that often because i not always talkative. My league leader does not have a job and most of my league doesn't either and they won't work with my schedule because i do have a job so that gets frustrating sometimes. I also have alt toons as well. An electric healer at 89cr - 91 sps ( no pvp gear) and a gadget troll 89cr 89 sps (no pvp gear) and a mental dps 74cr 49 sps.
  2. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

Sup man. Come check out FOE. You can either go on our website @ www.dcuofoe.com or check out the thread in these forums that we have. Read it over and see if it fits what your looking for in a league. Our league can use a few more Tanks and Healers. Majority of our members play during the "prime time" hours so hopefully that fits better into your schedule.
  3. Dark Nexsis New Player

Thanks for the replay and info. I filled out an application on your website. I was wondering if you are mainly villains or a Hero/Villains mix. I am strictly villain as the toons i have leveled up on the hero side has had ZERO luck of finding anyone decent over there. Also what are the Prime Time hours to you?
  4. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

I only play Villain as well as a majority of everyone else. The prime time hours I speak of are about 7pm-midnight? I know that's when I see the most people on. Too bad I work midnights, so I really don't get a chance to run with them as much as I'd like. I'm more of a morning person. The times I speak of are est. but there are a lot of people from the central time zone there so I'm not really sure what zone you fall into. You can always check back periodically on the site to see an update on your app. Good luck bro, I'm sure you'll get in.
  5. Dark Nexsis New Player

Thanks man. Where on the site to i check up on my application? Most of the options tell me that I'm not authorized. Btw I am eastern standard time.
  6. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

You can just click on your original app and see follow up questions if the leader or other members happen to ask you any.