Letter from the Executive Creative Director

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Spytle, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Water powers in H1Z1 confirmed!

Congrats Spytle!
    • Like x 5
  2. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Congrats to Spytle. Does the promotion mean you get to fly business class instead of economy for business trips?

I'll actually miss the online interaction between Spytle and Mepps the most. Hopefully there can be some regular online event with you 2 to keep the love-in going :D.

A Spytle without Mepps is Spyt, Mepps without Spytle is Meh.
    • Like x 3
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

4. BumblingB I got better.

Congrats Spytle! Gonna miss your rock kicking and witty responses on a regular basis. Now that you have more to do, I'm sure we will see you less, but don't be a stranger!

Also, make sure you punch holes in the bag when you kidnap Mepps. Mepps is living and living things need air.
    • Like x 4
  5. Dynagirl Committed Player

Congratulations! :D You'll be moving to my neck of the woods. You're gonna love it out here.
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

SPYTASTIC!! I guess im mad, happy, and jealous all at the same time. lol. Im mad because your presence will be GREATLY missed. HAPPY that you'll get to continue to progress in your career, and jealous that you'll be spending more time with other games Over DCUO.:rolleyes: . .. ALL in ALLCongrats. This isnt a goodbye, more like ill see you later! GOOD LUCK!:)

P.S. I think SJ will BE PERFECT for the JOB!! She is already making her stamp in DCUO with these new episode easter eggs and with her alternate creative visions parallel to the comics.
    • Like x 2
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, we kind of need water here. Maybe his connection to water will bring forth the end of the drought!
    • Like x 1
  8. inferno Loyal Player

Congratulations, daybreak was wise to put you in charge of the other games. Don't forget about DCUO, please. Mepps is going too? Awww, dang it, now I wonder who else you are grabbing from DCUO, but I don't blame you.

Mepps - don't forget to unlock Tunso or was it Loche? from his desk.
  9. Dynagirl Committed Player

LOL! Ikr! I kinda freaked out San Diego got rain the past 2 days. Water?!?! From the skies!?!? What sorcery is this?!?! :D
  10. mexmex Dedicated Player

I WONDER if this would have an impact on the game
  11. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Congratulations!

Also, hope this doesn't mean you won't be in any future livestreams ?
    [IMG]
    Cause we need the humour, noticed Loche bringing the sarcastic humour during the Ep17 reveal lol, need more.
    • Like x 3
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Congratulations Spytle on a well deserved promotion.

Congratulations to NerdOfPrey as well. Looks like even more big changes for DCUO. Can't wait to see what's on the horizon.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mike Rourke Level 30

14. BigAl Devoted Player

So, lemme get this right...Spytle is stepping into more of an overall exec role for all games? Does that mean we can call him Spyt for short?

Grats, Jens. Don't pack the wooden spoons though, leave them in Austin. ;)
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Congratulations, well earned!
    And hey, don't forget to come back to the DCUO forum to hassle us once in a while! :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Legion World New Player

Congrats! My advice is to find a home near work. The traffic on the 805 is killer.
    • Like x 1
  17. Hyppoli Well-Known Player

18. Zenith Well-Known Player

np
    Thanks for helping to create and evolve this game we're playing.

Best of luck on the new chapter. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

20. tiempo Well-Known Player

Congrats!, don't get stretched too thin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.