Letter From The Creative Director: Episode 19!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NerdOfPrey, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedster1981 Committed Player

I myself think you should get 1 mark for all solos you do whether its a t1 or higher regardless of it having a bonus reward or not and once you reach the solos that are in your Cr Relevancy you should be rewarded 3 marks for taking the time out to do them
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You should get 3 times the marks for doing something that is intended for you CR? lol
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

do you agree or not?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's absurd, so no, I don't think we should get triple marks for doing content that is relevant to our CR.
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'm talking about getting the same amount of marks as you do from patrol catastrophe for solos that are within your cr Revelancy and 1 mark for taking the time out to do the lower solos.... think about it Oa under siege is in alot of ways similar to Patrol Catastrophe and yet you get 2 from that and 1 from oa under siege i think that when you only get one mark for oa under siege its pointless doing it when theres 2 bosses. in my opinion you should get a mark for every boss you beat in solos regardless of what tier solo it is
    • Like x 1
  6. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'm talking about the SOLOS... Not the Duos , 4 Player , or the Raids .... The SOLOS
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Noden.. Sorry if you took that the wrong way. I was not trying to lash out at you I was trying to emphasize your point and show Jareth just how wrong HE was. I feel Patrol Catastrophe is one of the best pieces of content the Dev team has produced in a while. Challenging at CR 105 but doable and the rewards available are amazing. It is the fastest way I know to advance an ALT and get to T7 content.

I probably should have been clearer when I posted ... Hope you understand now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.