Let's stop and think

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Dec 18, 2013.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

bout asking for nerfs all the time, if you haven't heard soe have nerfed the range dmg of some melee weapons, now I think the 40% buff to 1h only was unfair, but what we have to think about is, soe always take the nerf bat to far. I can't think of 1 instance where they actually balanced the power, it's always to bad. Devs deserve a lot of the blame, but they are trying to cater to the QQ'ers casual/hardcore. Let's just stop and think before we put up another nerf thread, it's getting out of hand
    • Like x 4
  2. Myrdin69 New Player

no lets just rage on the forum gun blazed
    • Like x 1
  3. Liongale Dedicated Player

It's not a nerf, it was a fix. It's been in the bug forums for a long time now.
    • Like x 2
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The damage went from 1200-5000 to 200-500 so it's a nerf. It did more dmg than that before the buff, and that's not the point. The point is when we ask for nerfs the devs over do it
  5. Fruity Reaper New Player

In fairness it has been in the correct forum for ages so can't really complain now.

P.S. Loving the Barney btw ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Maybe if the threads were a bit more constructive, more opinions could be taken into account. I know I get tired of a thread easily if all I'm reading is arguments/ who's better for a full page. Who's to say that any of the devs don't feel the same way? I read these forums all the time at my desk but I admit I'm reluctant to share my opinion most of the time as it gets buried among 10+ pages of arguments.