let us thumbs down threads again

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by tyler durden, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyler durden New Player

i know im not the only one that wants this back.
  2. Volaron New Player

I would thumbs this down. The new system is great you actually have to vocalize your opinion of why you think it's wrong. Don't like it? Man up.
    • Like x 5
  3. TrueMarvel New Player

No. Negativity is what made the last forums dumb. Immature idiots made that system useless. It was also used to troll.
  4. tyler durden New Player

these are now carebear forums and you know it.
  5. TrueMarvel New Player

My new version of downvoting: Ignore listing

+ignore
    • Like x 1
  6. Evie Syrena New Player

Positivity is always better than negativity. If you dont like a thread, take the time to point out it's flaws. That leads to a better discussion overall.
    • Like x 1
  7. Faust74 Loyal Player

Sounds like the Trolls are getting hungry.
    • Like x 4
  8. Volaron New Player

Carebear forums? Quite the opposite. Carebear forums would be forums where you can vote a thread down without putting your name out or giving any reason. Non-carebear forums would be forums where when you don't like a thread you have to say what you don't like about it putting your name behind your opinion. Now you tell me which is which.
    • Like x 1
  9. Snow New Player

Bad idea. I'd rather have them working on personalize avatars rather than that negative thumbs down foolishness.
    • Like x 2
  10. Weapon7ProForumTyrant New Player

Here we go again. You and your inflationary use of +ignore. That's like giving +2.
    • Like x 1
  11. Volaron New Player

So..in the PvP swarm dmg topic you're able to thumbs up or thumbs down? Looks like a spoiler. Good to know our feedback was taken into account....
  12. tyler durden New Player

good they listened. now spread it to the rest of the forums devs. we need it. bad.
  13. Volaron New Player

No we don't. Grow a pair. Learn to voice your opinion. Those who vote down without posting do it out of personal spite to that person, or because they don't know what they're talking about and can't think of a reason why it's wrong.
    • Like x 2
  14. Evie Syrena New Player

Downvoting means you dont know how to formulate your own opinion. Fact.
    • Like x 2
  15. tyler durden New Player

guess you didnt bother to read mepps own post. this is your chance to vote up or down bugs that you feel are most important, even if you don't have further information to add to the reports. -mepps
  16. Volaron New Player

PvP is a Duck -Spytle. Would you agree with that?
    Sorry I don't always agree with the Devs. Point is my opinion on bringing back the "thumb down" option is it would feed the trolls, and noubs.
  17. Volaron New Player

I concur.
  18. tyler durden New Player

how about getting back on topic? before you get shut down.
  19. Volaron New Player

"Point is my opinion on bringing back the "thumb down" option is it would feed the trolls, and noubs."
    Is on topic.
  20. tyler durden New Player

let me guess. you birthed numerous threads that were all thumbed down into oblivion right? i thought so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.