Let Us Interact With Our Base Items!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by xxastinosxx, Sep 16, 2023.

1. xxastinosxx Level 30

Hey everyone!

I would like to ask for your help to let the devs know about this topic, I know that some players will completely ignore a feature like this, but for some other player like me it would be awesome to have a very simple and yet very cool feature, I´m talking about being able to actually use the furniture that we place on our bases, nothing that complex, just let us do actions like sit, or properly sleep on a bed, and add any kind of interactions with the objects that we place on our bases, obviously not everything needs to have an interaction, but at least the chairs, sofas, beds, thrones, even maybe an small radio that we could turn on and off, again this is not a thing for everyone, but I know that a lot of people would find those options useful specially for those who likes to roleplay, imagine having your friends reunited on your base all sitting on one of those awesome tables while you wait for the next raid instead of just being standing there, or throw a party for christmast or new year, I mean, just give the game a little bit more of immersion, they take the time to create awesome base items, it would nice to let us interact with those items.
    • Like x 2