Let there be flight collections

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Be careful so you do not end up with the Helicopter Accessory on a wrong toon! It happened to me. It is neither tradeable nor tintable. :(

Happy Holidays
  2. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

This will be the first ever seasonal collection I am not able to finish - mainly due to the long broker outage.

Despite of doing the seasonal alert every day, I still only have three pieces and the broker prices on EU start at 5 millions onwards per piece.

Insane. I am not willing to pay 50 millions to finish a seasonal collection.

Usually around this time the collection pieces would be around 200k-800k and I suspect that would have been the case this year too had not the broker been down.

Happy Holidays
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Same. The prices people are asking for are ridiculous.
  4. Brit Loyal Player

I'm still missing 2 pieces, but I'm confident I can finish in time.

I am not looking forward to the collections for the Anniversary Event coming up though. Last year's Blue Lantern one was raid-drop only, so we had to run the raid on all 16 toons, but we only got one shot per week. Not many chances for something that rare.

That was the point I broke down and made additional accounts.
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

Pretty much this. I'm all for a little bit of a lower drop rate in the first year but this one is ridiculous. I've had less then 10 drop total and that's across multiple toons on multiple runs.

Especially, as above, when it's tied into a 100 mark vendor piece which incidentally is a perfect illustration for the rate. For every other event collection to my recollection you could typically sell the vendor piece on the broker for 5-10 times the rarest pieces. In this case the vendor piece is half to a quarter of the 4-5 more rare pieces. One could cite the broker imbalance but then the vendor piece would be worth more as well. This is a supply-side issue.