Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Eve, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

I got the go ahead from Mepps to make the thread :p do let the devs know if there are any emotes you want in particular ;)
    • Like x 9
  2. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

I really need a "smokes a cigarette" emote for when I'm going afk for a smoke.

Yeah, yeah, I know, not particularly political correct, but the game already has gambling.
    • Like x 8
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I was thinking about "Thanks Everyone" emote with maybe the hand waves or touches the heart. Something like that
    • Like x 6
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I love this
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

I wanted to add a picture but I'm on my way home so I'll just say Wonder Woman Iconic emote (where she crossed her arms)
    • Like x 4
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i want Beebo in game, emotes, base items, accessories i wants it all.....
    • Like x 5
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

1- A reading a book emote.
    2- A Drinking a soder cola emote that loops infinitely (perfect use for the soder can model from the Condiment Master's belt)

3-
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. Eve YouTuber

I wonder if they can do a GG emote with text. Or maybe role based one Healer/Tank/DPS and the icon appears with a cool animation
    • Like x 3
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

I'd love to see her "bullet deflection", similar to the "Bulletproof" emote.
    • Like x 5
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Some old emotes could be updated to finally have objects in them. The cellphone call (cellphone), cellhpone browsing (read), walkie talkie and smokebomb emotes come to mind.
    • Like x 8
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yes! I think it will be one of those they can save for Wonder Woman Day in October OR they will put in a capsule but I will honestly open a few for that. I liked the Bulletproof one!

[IMG]

Lasso throwing emote can work aswell. For either Catwoman or Wonder Woman inspired characters lol
    • Like x 4
  12. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

[IMG]
    • Like x 14
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

Sit in Mobius Chair (or any cool chair) emote. I need it sooo bad!
    [IMG]
    Finally, being flight will pay off as I sit in my ridiculously awesome hover chair above all of you super speed plebs. Bwahahaha!
    • Like x 8
  14. Soul Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I would pay good money to either be able to do this as a joint emote with league members when |Strichcode| one of them gets knocked out or if technically impossible, just a few awkwardly floating robot-sidekicks holding the coffin with me.
    • Like x 6
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Fixed that for you ;)
    • Like x 4
  16. grindmasta New Player

What I would love to see is like a chess emote. Just you sitting there deciding on what move to make, and maybe after like 10 mins or so you finally do make a move lol. Not sure I described it the best way but you get what I mean.
    • Like x 4
  17. Eve YouTuber

That would be like the pose most iconic npcs have but it can look cool as emote. I'd call it "Super" or something lol
    [IMG]

Or the open shirt
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. kallader Committed Player

Emote for each powers everyone can use
    some example of power emote
    vine or plant that grow under you blooming for Nature or birds flying around you etc
    Snow tempest or ice spike that grow around you with cold breath for ice power
    Water a big bubble around you with water and fish inside
    Earth you hit the ground and have the stone debris start floating around you

would kinda add another layer for styles like be able to do a Nature emote using a ice hero with scorching aura and speed force accessory etc and they can make many variant for each power not only 1 like sell them in bundle.
    • Like x 5
  19. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

[IMG]

I still want a hair flip emote
    • Like x 8
  20. Jcal Dedicated Player

We'd need hair physics first or there'd be no flip. Just the character's arm clipping into their hair, lol.

HAIR REVAMP, WHEN!?!
    • Like x 5