Less Warping please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I am a big fan of the holiday vaults, however I wish you didn't have to interact with Vaulty the robot first. The reason for this is simple, the less times we have to warp in the game, the less chances we have of being disconnected. You could also have Hal Jordan's/ Sinestro's mission auto-refresh each day as well and maybe turn Vaulty and Hal/ Sinestro into seasonal vendors, so that when people want to buy something they aren't standing on top of each other to get stuff.

As much as I hate the monetization in this game it will probably be the constant disconnects that finally drive me away from DCUO.
    • Like x 4
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I disconnected several times in the past few days, from warping either out of the HoL, or out of metropolis. Usually, 1 warp to current open world content, instances, then back to base: no, or 1 disconnect a week/month. Used to be worse.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, it's been PS crash city the last week. Had 6 yesterday and I wasn't even on that long. Luckily I was able to get into a GPE and ROEE group I got dropped from, but the rest were just warping to Infernal Khandaq and elsewhere.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

This is Disconnected Universe Online afterall and we need a lot of chances to DC between warps and phases of course
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 4
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I haven't had one crash today.
  7. The Con Dedicated Player

Let's... not... do The Time Warp Again?...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Even if warping never causes another crash (if only....), I still think you shouldn't have to interact with Vaulty and Hal/ Sinestro in order to receive their missions. It just seems like warping for warping's sake. Plus, changing them to vendors would make it easier for people to access seasonal vendors instead of having to crowd around the one vendor.

Edit: Guess the crashing issue ain't solved, just had a hard crash aka System shutdown. Sorry Mepps, I think the devs might need to try again.