Legends Request?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by BlackBox, Aug 21, 2013.

1. BlackBox Level 30

I Know this is a silly question but.....I have a few request for Legends that maybe others have aswell...

10.Killer Croc V: I Liked to play as Bane in Legends but Lets try his "Rival" for once, shall we?
    9.Atrocticus P: Now Ive ALWAYS wanted to change my power color or ring color, so for early trials, lets play as him...FEEL THE RAGE!!!
    8. Flash V: He had his DLC and DUO Based around and on him but not in legends? im kinda new in DC Since, I came here in Late 2012, so, with the Lightning Strikes DLC, who we got for Legends?
    7.Pro Zoom V: Iv'e asked few friends and yes same question like the above, so, with the Lightning Strikes DLC, who we got for Legends?
    6.Deadshot P: Now here's something, ANOTHER QUESTION!(wow didn't see that comin didn't ya?) where's deadshot AKA Floyd Lawton? Is there going to be the original costume and will he use a rifle as a weapon or Hand Blasters???
    5.Hawkman V: Iv'e Got this Request a few times, he has a nice PvP armor and stuff, but maybe in firther DLC's or new free CONTENT??? we will get to play as him? dunno
    4.Lobo V: I'm kinda afraid that he'll be OP in Legends, Although it was "DCRealistic" but we dont want wheiners do we? and as for the movement mode maybe he can summon his bike? eh?eh? Oh nvm!
    3.Booster Gold V: Im not sure whats his Loadout will be, maybe YOU can figure it out? nothing? ok then.
    2.Arkham City Batman P : Yeah Im Sure i'll have PAGES OF PAGES of hate comments regarding to this, but maybe his loadout will be different? then again, i'm outta ideas..
    1.Deathstroke PV: Ok, this IS my own requested char for Legends, Although i think others would like him too in Legends, Right? Mixing Rifles,Pistols and One handed Blade?

Personal
    or Voted???
    Why Dont you post on YOUR most Requested chars.