[Legends PvP Tournament] Ranked 2v2s #3

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'm back. :)

Date and Time: Saturday, April 9th, 9 PM EST (6 PM PST)
    Link: http://challonge.com/Ranked2v23
    Chat: LT

Prizes: At least 10 teams must participate for prizes to be distributed.
    1st: $12.50 USD per player
    2nd: $7.50 USD per player
    3rd: $5.00 USD per player

Map: Batcave 2v2
    Banned Legends:

Broken or OP Tier: Bane, Bizarro, Black Adam, Catwoman, Lex Luthor, Shazam, Two Face
    Bugged Legends: Flash, Joker, Arkham Joker
    Too popular: Wonder Woman
    Double Legends: No duplicate legends teams of any kind, skins included. Same Legend, different skin.
  2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Why is Joker/Arkham Joker banned? His Clown Box is bugged. Not going to give specifics so others can abuse it, but I don't wanna see it in my tournaments anymore.
    • Like x 1
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

11/39 Legends banned (no I didn't include skins.) Arenas PvP changes need to come quick. :p
  4. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Yeah thats a nice little surprise whenever I fight a Joker...
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I hope the devs see this and realize why these Legends are banned. A massive update isn't always needed. Just small changes that can add up over time. Especially since they have so much PvE content to deliver it feels like a PvP update will take a few more months.
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Thanks to some generous donations from CrazyArtBrown and khons shadow (leaders of Pro Kreation who are actively recruiting PvE players), I've come up with an alternative prize pool for those who do NOT have paypal. In game cash.

1st: 5 million each
    2nd: 2.5 million each
    3rd: 1 million each

The same rules apply, 10 teams (minimum) must participate in the tournament.

If you have PayPal and your partner does not, but you still want the cash prize via PayPal instead of the in game cash prize, you may still have it, you just can't have both. It's one or the other. I will also not give you your partner's share via PayPal if they accept the in game cash.
    • Like x 1
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Tournament begins tonight! Grab a partner and sign up before it's too late!
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

The tournament has been rescheduled as the US Server is currently having issues. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will pick up where we left off next Saturday.
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Just a reminder to those still participating in the tournament:

We will resume the tournament tomorrow night the same time. 9PM EST. No new participants, and anyone who has already been eliminated will not be allowed a redo.
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

The Tournament is finally over. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to the following.

1st: Clutchmeister and The Venganza
    2nd: Brother Shaw and NotAgent Ahri
    3rd: HONESTY and Vinecas

I will be posting the updated leader-board momentarily.
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

New Legends Tournament Rankings. Must have been in the Top 8 teams at least once (unless DQ'd in the latest tournament)

1 Clutchmeister – 24
    1 The Venganza – 24
    3 HONESTY – 13
    4 Brice Allen – 11
    4 Brother Shaw – 11
    4 NotAgent Ahri – 11
    7 Meat – 10
    8 Hawthorn Michaelis – 7
    8 Tempast - 7
    8 Venesis – 7
    11 Superiority – 6
    11 Merrax – 6
    11 Vinecas – 6
    14 Elitist – 5
    14 Just Klutch – 5
    14 Johnn – 5
    14 Beastified – 5
    14 Green Catalyst – 5
    19 OP Hatred – 4
    19 Despise – 4
    19 Complexion – 4
    19 Fore Shadow – 4
    19 King Johny – 4
    24 Foreign – 2
    24 Kylan – 2
    24 Sound Blast – 2
    24 King Savagebird – 2
    28 Favorite – 1
    28 Motion – 1
    28 AMERICAN HERO – 1
    28 Similar – 1
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

A big thanks to CrazyArtBrown and Khons shadow for donating 16 Million in in-game cash for the tournament. Be advised they are recruiting active PvE'ers for their league: PRO KREATION. If you're interested in running PvE content and tiering up as fast as possible, they're your guys.