Legends PvE Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

"This week, all Legends characters will be available to try and all Legends PvE maps will be available in the On Duty menu. Legends PvE invites you to complete Legends PvE content playing as iconic DC characters."
    • Like x 1
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

We all appreciate the week and generosity, but Devs, please, the multiplier for the feats with counters needs to be increased. Legends PvE have been a slog to run ever since the Stats Revamp, and it was made even worse when the red barrel damage was nerfed after the Inner Sanctum Save the Universe. Legends runs are unbearable atm, the whole mode needs a revamp, or the multiplier needs to be increased.

Even if it was increased to just 11x, it would already be a massive win.
    • Like x 2
  3. NiX® Level 30

would it be possible to get an extra week of this event. please
    • Like x 1
  4. Bigeye9 New Player

Are the worlds down???
  5. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

LOVING the Legends PVE, my only grumble is the sheer AMOUNT of speed hackers I've come across (typically playing as Robin lol) it takes all the fun out of it. I was enjoying it so much that I got both the Jokers. But after four consecutive runs with a speed hacker sapping the joy out of the run, I stopped playing that. Will try again tomorrow (hopefully it'll be better)
  6. Mak Wayne New Player

At the risk of being ridiculed- please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE extend this for one more week. You guys would be my heroes. Cheers. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. NiX® Level 30

+1
    • Like x 1
  8. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Extension please?
    I don't think it's only the promise of skill points for everyone. I've definitely seen people who are like "yay, the queue will pop!"
    • Like x 2
  9. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Is there any way we can have this week extended to continue helping people catch up on the feats? Like mentioned above, people are actually forming LPVE groups to run content this week and shouting for it.

Thanks for the time, and take care.
    • Like x 1
  10. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Please extend this week, it was only out 1 time in 2022 and so much progress can be made and sp to be obtained during Legends week. The community as a whole would get better and be super grateful if you guys extended legends week, so many people in the game need so many feats from legends week and if it only comes out 1 time a year that definitely hinders any progress from being made. Do the community a solid please.
    • Like x 1
  11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

If not for other reasons, maybe because the Ace Chemo bug would be a reason to extend it ...