Legends PVE tally?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Volkenraider, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Volkenraider Loyal Player

So been grinding out a bit of LOA today, just wondering up to what number do the feats go up to

Heard from 500 to 1k, could anyone shed some light please :) ?

Thank you in advance
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It definitely goes up to 750, I'm going to assume it's 1000 though.
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

For each of the categories or do some cap at 250?
  4. Bobburt Committed Player

Will tell you in about 6 runs :D

All the "family" feats go up to at least 500. There's a good chance they go higher.

The faction and gender feats go up to at least 750. There's a great chance they'll go to 1000.
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I just did the math and there are 94 Legends PvE feats.

Minus 14 from LoA and 14 from Courthouse that leaves us with 66.

Master, Hero, Villain, Male and Female we can assume are 50, 100, 250, 750, 1000. That's 30 feats right there.

Steel, Light, Truth, Knight, Arcane & Arrow start at 25, so for the final 36 it could be 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 ?

That's my guesses.
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I mean I'm assuming the Overall one (Master i think) goes up to 1k

but it would be surprising if all of them do
  7. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Thats like 6k runs man.. thats bordering overkill lol
  8. Bobburt Committed Player

"Up to" 1k yes, but in 6 runs, we'll see if it goes any higher.
    • Like x 1
  9. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Reply to this post please ^^

Im gonna go watch the Superbowl meanwhile xD
  10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Not really. You can play as both a faction and a gender and a related character at the same time. If you want to minimize, you need to plan ahead.
  11. kawe Loyal Player

We know the max feats that are hidden in the categories. I think there are 90 LPVE feats in total atm, so you can calculate how many feats are left to get.
  12. Volkenraider Loyal Player

He mentioned 1k for Batman related, Superman related, Arcane etc

Last I checked there aren't any toons that can be both Batman & Supeman etc
  13. Bobburt Committed Player

Can confirm "Legends Master __" ends at 1000.

Which means "families" will either stop at 750 or 1000. Making the total needed runs 5250 or 7000 (750*7) or (1000*7).
    • Like x 3
  14. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Thanks for the info... man I said around 6k.. thats quite hardcore..

quick question, is your "family" (I'm assuming its the Superman, WW, Bats, GL, Arcane, Arrow) currently between 500 and 750?
  15. Bobburt Committed Player

Nah I haven't even gotten any of them to 250 cause I do them all "evenly." My highest is like 210, lowest is 115.

But a leaguemate did 250 Arcanes and said the next one is 500.
  16. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I'm betting it caps at 500... Remember they start at half of the Master ones... Just assumptions but it would be the most logical way of doing it,

It still plays out to 3k instances which is a crap ton
    • Like x 1
  17. Bobburt Committed Player

But that would leave 6 feats unaccounted for. Which currently would make sense for them to go higher since there are only the 6 families, until they add the speed family.
  18. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Don't forget to count another 1000 runs from legends of the speedster once Flash and Grodd are released.
  19. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Add another 1k runs... man thats a lot. Oh well guess we'll have the question answered when people keep getting feats xD
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

So many, oh so many runs. I don't even want to know how many, I won't be able to get those feats before i die :D
    • Like x 1