Legends Avatars with Loyalty Points

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by MystalSwitch, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MystalSwitch New Player

This may seem like a simple question, but I cannot find the answer. I know buying avatars with marks of legend are on a per character basis and avatars bought in the marketplace are on a per account basis... but what about the ones bought with loyalty points? I cannot seem to find an answer to this anywhere. Are they character or account bound?
  2. MystalSwitch New Player

Wow. Surprised this hasn’t been answered yet. Has no one tried to buy the avatars with loyalty points yet? I just would like to know before I tried to buy one with it if they are character bound or account bound. The exobyte description only mentions marks of legend or marketplace. No Skeets Emporium (LP). Myself and several other league members really enjoy legends pve (and love feat points :) )
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I for am not willing to make that risk until it would be answered as well. I would assumed it would be account wide, but I can not confirm as I have never tried it. Hopefully you will get an answer soon.
  4. MystalSwitch New Player

Ok so I went ahead and bought one with loyalty points. It appears they are account bound. I can go redeem them in the marketplace once purchased.