Legends 2v2 Scrimmages

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by The Enquirer, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Lately we've been getting my league more into the mentality of having 2v2 legends scrimmages against each other and I figure I may as well open the invitation to anyone who wants to join in. We mix and match teams to try to avoid any team having too significant of an advantage over another.

We also restrict several characters due to either being over powered or having certain exploitable bugs so you're a bit more free to use different characters. Right now the restricted characters are:
    • Shazam
    • Two Face
    • Lex Luthor
    • Note that this may be expanded upon at a different time to allow people to actually use characters they find enjoyable as opposed to needing to use a certain one to simply maintain a more level playing field.
    This is just for fun and if anyone wants to join in, we'll be starting at around 10:30pm est tonight. We may end up recording some matches and also be giving out limited time access to our TeamSpeak for non-league members. Odds are many of these matches are going to be recorded and uploaded to YouTube at some point.

If interested send a PM to myself, Brother Shaw, or BlinkOfAEye in game!

Hope to see you there!
    • Like x 8
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

When I get there you will face the wrath of broken lasso spam :p
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

*cough Grand Shaw is my villain alt. *cough. :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Two words. Sticky. Bomb.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Broken. Lasso.
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

*cough* fixed *cough*
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

What's the matter? You sick? :p

On topic though, picking the same high tier toon isn't good form either. I like WW (upper mid) but I like other legend's too.
  8. Talve Dedicated Player

No reason to ban 2 Face completely. Just do as we do in HB scrims, ban his Harvey Domination SC.
  9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Then we can unban Shazam no using his first ability and SC :p
    • Like x 4
  10. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

*waits for server merge*
    • Like x 2
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Lol I'd forget so fast.
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Wait...Shazam has a 2, 3, and 4 power? I had no clue. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Talve Dedicated Player

You can. Thou it's easier to ban a SC than a spammable ability. One is easier to use by accident than other. One has bigger game impact for using it once than other.
    If you see Harvey Domination, you can just end the scrim right away.
    If someone uses 1 Shazam! by accident, at least personally i would get into mentality of "well, still leading, still not much harm done". And then there is going to be another Mercury's Escape...and another one... and by end of the game there will be a lot of confusion.
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea, I'd just rather avoid that all together.
    • Like x 1
  15. comrade sonya Committed Player

They're gonna be in for a surprise against the superior PS population ( :p)
    It'll at least shock them to have more than 8 competitive legends pvpers
    • Like x 1
  16. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Superior is so easily debateable. PC vs PS is going to be fun though.
    • Like x 3
  18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I know we (Hope Brothers) are as well Dark. It is a little troublesome though that they haven't given us a set time frame and even admit to not having a set time frame for it after announcing it and restricting our names per region almost 3 months ago. I really hope it is one of the top priorities for them and they have a team working non-stop on it. That being said I do feel like GU47 is a big step towards Cross Play. Dirt has been working his butt of to make combat responsiveness as good as it can get. I could easily see them not wanting to do Cross Play until server responsiveness is on point and GU47 will hopefully achieve that.
    • Like x 2
  19. junglejim New Player

Does eups have more than 8 now? Cos ill tell you right now ill resub re download and see you in the batcave later. Only thing in this game i still enjoy like the old days but when i log in for a session its pug smashing between long q times
  20. junglejim New Player

< gonna be dipping my toes back in the water when server merge happens just for legends. hope to see you guys then enquirer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.