Legendary Membership Question

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Jiffex, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Jiffex New Player

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I want to buy a membership but I don't like having recurring payments, I like to pay for time I know I'll use. So my question is if I buy a 12 month membership but have it non-recurring will I still get the monthly seven cash? Any answers or a link to a post where this has been posted will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Chicago Bull New Player

Seven cash payment or in game reward?
  3. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I'm not sure what you mean by seven cash...I get loyalty points and replays every month, if that's what you mean...If not, sorry I couldn't help.
  4. Jiffex New Player

The Seven Cash used for style items and boosters.

I think it's different for EU and US players. If loyalty points are what you use to buy cosmetic items then I think those would be the same thing.
  5. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Okay. Yeah, I buy legendary every three months, I still get my cosmetic buying money every month.
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

You can use the ps3/Soe cash cards available at most convenience stores to buy your sub, so there's no chance of an auto renew.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jake IX New Player

You have to manually turn off Auto-Renewal in the account management settings on your ps3/4.

And yes, you will still get your monthly replay badges & loyalty points even if you buy a 12 month membership.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jiffex New Player

Just to let everyone know I play on the PC not PS3/4.

So I can buy the 12 months, cancel the auto-renewal and still get the monthly bonuses?
    • Like x 1
  9. Jake IX New Player

Well seeing as the auto renewal only applies for whenever your sub runs out. Yes.
    • Like x 1
  10. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Yeah,
    Every month on the day you create your sub you will get badges and Loyalty Point (PS) or Station Cash (PC). Even if you suspend the autorenewal you will still get what you payed for :)
  11. Jiffex New Player

Just found this on the US FAQ for Free to Play.

"*Any player with a recurring Legendary Membership will receive either 500 Station Cash per month (PC players only) or 500 Loyalty Points (PlayStation players only). If you cancel your membership, you will immediately stop receiving the monthly Station Cash or Loyalty Point grants even if you have time left on your existing membership. SOE reserves the right to end or amend the terms of this promotion at any time in its sole and absolute discretion"

So it looks like I won't.

Thanks for your help those who posted and I hope others find this useful as well.
  12. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

There is a differance between "Cancelling your Sub" and "Suspending your Autopay" ... I think
    • Like x 1
  13. Jake IX New Player

That's if you cancel your membership, not the auto-renewal setting.

Trust me, you'll get your monthly replay badges & station cash/loyalty points.
    • Like x 1
  14. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Yea, Auto-renew is only for when your current subscription runs out, if you turn that off you're still on your current subscription plan and thus qualify for legendary bonuses until it runs out. I think recurring membership relates to the 3 months plan and above, in which you pay up front(?), or back to back months on the single monthly plan.
  15. Moon Shinobi777 Level 30

Auto renewal NEEDS to be a selective option again not a forced choice because the gambling house lost a few bag's of gold from the vault. Flexablity has a gold standard too.