LEGENDARY HEROES - USPS3 - 21+ League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Captain Narcolepsy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. army New Player

Looking for new recruits!

LEGENDARY HEROES is an end game league focusing on character/player improvement. We are a PvE league, but we do PvP for feats. Our league runs all tiers of content for gear, feats, styles and marks. There is a weekly raid schedule for all tiers of raids with a sign-up page on the league's website.

LEGENDARY HEROES is an active league with over 30 players on it's roster. Our members help each other in all aspects of the game. The majority of our members are over 30 years old. Many of us have 1+ years of experience playing DCUO. This is an alt friendly league with plenty of opportunity to gear and skill alts.

LEGENDARY HEROES is a clique-free league. All members run content with each other League voice/text chat is always in use. We are always looking for active, helpful players of all roles to join our ranks. Whether you are new to the game or in a league not fitting your needs, come see if we are for you!

LEGENDARY HEROES wants you! Post here or send an in-game message or e-mail to:

v00d00mistress - day time & evening (EST)
    Captain Narcolepsy - day time & evening (EST)
    Lockestar - evening (CST)

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    LEGENDARY MEMBERSHIP OR PREMIUM W/DLC
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  2. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

Now recruiting! Join now!
  3. army New Player

LEGENDARY HEROES is an end game league focusing on character/player improvement. We are a PvE league, but we do PvP for feats. Our league runs all tiers of content for gear, feats, styles and marks. There is a weekly raid schedule for all tiers of raids with a sign-up page on the league's website.

LEGENDARY HEROES is an active league with over 30 players on it's roster. Our members help each other in all aspects of the game. The majority of our members are over 30 years old. Many of us have 1+ years of experience playing DCUO. This is an alt friendly league with plenty of opportunity to gear and skill alts.

LEGENDARY HEROES is a clique-free league. All members run content with each other League voice/text chat is always in use. We are always looking for active, helpful players of all roles to join our ranks. Whether you are new to the game or in a league not fitting your needs, come see if we are for you!

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  4. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

Looking for active players to run all levels of content.
  5. Lockestar New Player

Having trouble gearing up? Tired of the stupid CR elitist requirements? Come join us! Now recruiting!
  6. army New Player

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  7. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  8. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

Always looking for new people to run content with!
  9. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  10. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

Bump to find new recruits!
  11. Lycaon-X- New Player

In-game name: Gowceizer
    *Faction: Hero
    *PS3: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 25 For the time being till I can get some help with the game.
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: Atm FTP, As of November 29th I'll have Legendary
    *About yourself: IIntense MMORPGer, I love learning games and becoming strong as a unit with a guild/league, Orders are top notch in my book, The best way of attack is a good plan of attack. Without a plan and everyone playing solo hero always fails. Fun loving pothead thats lookin for a good team to learn from as well those that help me I follow and stay loyal to.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to learn more about the game as a player, Finding it abit challenging to learn solo and could use the help on learning more about the game, Yes my CR Is low right now as I havent figured out alot of the game in my 58 levels of playing. I have 2 characters but the other is most likely to get deleted as I prefer to be a support player as well as a dpser, Part of my whole always have a backup plan side. I see Legendary Heros around alot. Seems its active league so I'd like to join. Ty for your time.
  12. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

In-game name: Gowceizer
    *Faction: Hero
    *PS3: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 25 For the time being till I can get some help with the game.
    *Power: Sorcery
    *Role: Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: Atm FTP, As of November 29th I'll have Legendary
    *About yourself: IIntense MMORPGer, I love learning games and becoming strong as a unit with a guild/league, Orders are top notch in my book, The best way of attack is a good plan of attack. Without a plan and everyone playing solo hero always fails. Fun loving pothead thats lookin for a good team to learn from as well those that help me I follow and stay loyal to.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I want to learn more about the game as a player, Finding it abit challenging to learn solo and could use the help on learning more about the game, Yes my CR Is low right now as I havent figured out alot of the game in my 58 levels of playing. I have 2 characters but the other is most likely to get deleted as I prefer to be a support player as well as a dpser, Part of my whole always have a backup plan side. I see Legendary Heros around alot. Seems its active league so I'd like to join. Ty for your time

I sent you an in-game message but you didn't respond back... I just have a few questions that I wanted to ask you.
  13. lokilokillo New Player

14. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  15. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  16. lokilokillo New Player

hi...

can i still join your league?

i´ll leave my info again...

Hi, I want to join your league, i have two toons a healer and troll :)

my healer is cr 97 name: Aradia Laskmi and my troll cr98 name: Afrodita Laskmi.

am premium and i have all dlc, but in the future i will be legedary.

I'm looking for people to do the T5 make friends and help in any way possible, and i have one year and half of experience.

i have 25 years old, am from México and i have only keyboard.

ID ps3: loki-lokillo

"please contact me"
  17. CurseDream New Player

Hi im 30 yrs old I have 3 Lvl 30 hero's a few alts 2 of my hero's have 53 cr n my celestial I just ding 30 last night I would like to join a league that help each other n have fun I don't have a Mic n I can get a keyboard for ps3 if need it celestial name is CurseDream
  18. CurseDream New Player

For forgot to say thanks have a nice day
  19. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
    43+ COMBAT RATING
    21+ YEARS OF AGE
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD
  20. walkbyfaith76 New Player

new player looking for a league to have funand learn the game , 37 , mic, legendary member, on all the time, STORMSHADOW76