Legendary Access Bonus Awards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by StudzKB, Jun 15, 2018.

1. StudzKB New Player

So I didn’t really know where to put this thread because it may be a bug but I’m really askkng a question. So I’ve been buying 1 month premium for a while and I have been receiving my 500 LP and 150 replay badges. However, Last month I bought another 1 month subscription and a week later I noticed I did not receive my awards. So I waited a while because I figured that maybe they give them when its a confirmed full month. I ended up waiting until the premium access expired and I noticed I still did not recieve my awards. Just a few days ago I renewed another 1 month premium and I noticed today I still did not recieve my awards. I just want to know what’s going on? Is it a bug? Do they only give the awards a limited amount of times? Or did they just stop in order to get me to pay for them instead?
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Sounds like a bug, you should submit a ticket.
  3. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Not sure why you waited so long.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I'm not sure if PS like me but my 150 replays come either the 4th or 5th of every month cuz I joined the game on a 5th. Kinda weird but cool lol as for your LP I know a few people who never got theirs either which is weird cuz you don't need to redeem it monthly like PC has to, I would send a ticket like Melusine stated above