League with buffs open all players

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by KN1TE, Sep 23, 2020.

1. KN1TE Dedicated Player

If your looking for a league with buffs, no CR or SP skill point requirements, your in the right area.

Only guidelines are be respectful and drama free.
    Keep league chat civil and common mic courtesy such as no loud blaring music, tv etc.
    Looking for someone in the league to do something with?
    Type it in league chat.
    However, most players do their own thing or with friends. It's a laid back league.
    Promotion within the league happens thru a prestige earning system that is easy to accomplish. It's a good league for casual to everyday players. Many players have multiple toons and league buffs are all earned easily.
  2. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Need more players since open world bounties don't give prestige.
  3. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Hero League FYI
  4. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Currently 484 members. Still have some space available & those who earned low lifetime prestige will be removed to make more available room.
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Purged inactive toons that never earned any prestige. Have room to add more players and toons. If you have alternate characters, they can be added as well.
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

It's mainly an adult league for PS4 & PC players.
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Had some returning to the game players and new players join. We are doing full league raid runs. We decided to change the name to ETERNAL KNiTES. We are really looking for players that are controllers. We have a lot of players with multiple role toons. We like to have players doing both roles and not just DPS only. Your welcome to do your own thing or join in on feat. runs etc.
  8. Greenfalkon New Player

I would like to join your league, I am a returning player with a cr of 204 but my sp is only at 140.
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

When the game is up. Send me a tell. Your welcome to join.